Full High Quality Firework Videos

DisneyWales

Original Poster
There Back!

After a brief absence I've managed to get my videos back online. With a New addition Mickey's Boo to You.

So follow this link to go to my video website.

http://homepage.mac.com/kieranmiller

For those of you who missed them, my site had full high quality video's of Walt Disney World's main shows, Wishes, Fantasmic, Illuminations. Ive also added Hallowishes and the full Boo to you Parade. Plus a few little extras for people to see.

Because of limited space and Bandwith I may have to remove some of the videos from time to time, this may help stop Apple from closing my site down again until I can afford more space.

I have some great plans for the future, featuring Video podcasts and a different attraction each week......but we'll have to see on that.:p

Hope you enjoy them, as always feedback is more than welcome.

Derek1980

totally amazing videos

absolutly outstanding videos:sohappy: , makes me want to go back so much, in fact talking earlier I reckon we will be going back in Sept this year, wow what watching a few videos will do:)

MuRkErY

Great Vids.

I really love your tour of the park vids, are you going to add a MGM one as well, and expand on some of the others ?

Great stuff :D

DisneyWales

Original Poster
Plans

I have no set in stone long term plans at the moment, im toying with a video podcast idea, each week adding a new shorter video, i.e. space mountain one week, spectromagic another week etc, that way people could choose to subscribe like a podcast and get new ones when they come.

But i need iLife 06 for that, and currently my financial situation is far from impressive.

As for a MGM tour, my footage if MGM is a bit random, theres not really a great amount of it (LMX in bloody full what a waste), VOTLM, Backlot Tour, TOT),

I was suprised I have 7 hours of footage from Spring 05, 2 hours from oct 05, and say 2 hours from before that. But the majority of the footage is from the firework shows. I filmed wishes 4 times to get all the different shots. Fantasmic 2.5 times (I refilmed the ending in oct after the first two were very bad), illuminations 3 times.

We had plans to film Spectromagic but that kinda fell through. :cry:

Im booked in for Late September this year so ill have plenty of tapes standing by. We may get over before that, but personally I really want to get to California before the end of the HCOE.

However over the coming weeks I will add:-
A DLRP at Christmas video, including the tree lighting ceremony.
Fantillusion from DLRP.
A WDW in general (thats prolly where my MGM footage will be used).

But we shall see. I have more footage from Epcot and AK, but the quality isn't all that good. I was surprised how much of the MK I filmed.:sohappy:

I'm glad your all enjoying them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom