Fuel Rod Portable charging batteries available now at WDW kiosks

AshaNeOmah

To each their own but our family of 5 loved the mobile order capabilities at counter service for our trip in May. Placed our order to Contempo Cafe while riding monorail or walking back to the resort and told the app we were there as we pulled into terminal or walked into the lobby. Order was usually ready for pickup right as we got there and we would take it back to the room to eat and relax. Saved us quite a bit of time we thought.
I might not have been clear. I'm an adult with two kids of my own. We absolutely love Mobile Order and think it's years past due on the wide rollout that's finally happened.

My parents are actual Boomers, though, who started going to WDW in the late-70s, even before having kids. The rapid changes since MDE/FP+ was introduced has basically turned them off the parks entirely. Not being able to just order a burger without installing an app was even more damaging.

correcaminos

To each their own but our family of 5 loved the mobile order capabilities at counter service for our trip in May. Placed our order to Contempo Cafe while riding monorail or walking back to the resort and told the app we were there as we pulled into terminal or walked into the lobby. Order was usually ready for pickup right as we got there and we would take it back to the room to eat and relax. Saved us quite a bit of time we thought.
It has good and bad. I cannot do my allergy orders on it. So for specific places I had to go in. Some places were nicer than others about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom