Frozen Sing Along to Receive Frozen 2 Updates?

mm52200

Are ya sure? I was looking for whether it was lip synced. It wasn't obvious like with back-up dancers. If it was, then they did an absolutely phenomenal job of lip syncing.
Very sure. Dialogue was live but listen to the actual soundtrack of the holiday songs and you’ll notice their lip syncing to Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel. But you are right, it was very good lip syncing.

Princess Leia

The holiday portion didn’t have a sing along component, at least it didn’t when I was there (which was a few days after the Olaf ‘short’ came out in theatres)

JohnD

I thought the point of the ride was not to be a book report and its own story. So, it has songs form the original movie. But updating it with songs form every sequel makes it a worse IP ride than just putting it in and leaving it alone. I can see it. Update Little Mermaid, Pooh, Pirates, Toy Story, etc. with songs from sequels and direct to DVD movies. No thanks.

mm52200

I thought the point of the ride was not to be a book report and its own story. So, it has songs form the original movie. But updating it with songs form every sequel makes it a worse IP ride than just putting it in and leaving it alone. I can see it. Update Little Mermaid, Pooh, Pirates, Toy Story, etc. with songs from sequels and direct to DVD movies. No thanks.
Ummmmm....take a look at the thread title...we are talking about the sing along, not Frozen Ever After the ride.

wdwfan4ver

You didn't look at two things.
The first is Epcot is not the only theme park with a Frozen attraction currently. DHS has a Frozen Sing-a-long attraction.
The 2nd thing is the OP was referring to the DHS attraction, not the Epcot attraction.

JohnD

You didn't look at two things.
The first is Epcot is not the only theme park with a Frozen attraction currently. DHS has a Frozen Sing-a-long attraction.
The 2nd thing is the OP was referring to the DHS attraction, not the Epcot attraction.

Gotcha. I enjoy that show anyway for the humorous historians. The songs are an add-on. For kids, it would be just the opposite. It's that way in that it works on two levels.

ChrisE405

Love that show. It works on two levels. 1) The songs for the kids 2) The irreverent humor of the historians.

I am surprised so many like the sing-a-long. I personally think it’s shockingly poor given the success of the movie. I expected that the highest grossing animated movie of all time would have gotten more than this cheesy show and a overlay of a short ride in World Showcase (where it doesn’t belong by the way - but we all agree in that)! The historians do make me laugh though....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom