Frozen Sing Along to Receive Frozen 2 Updates?

Bacon

I thought the point of the ride was not to be a book report and its own story. So, it has songs form the original movie. But updating it with songs form every sequel makes it a worse IP ride than just putting it in and leaving it alone. I can see it. Update Little Mermaid, Pooh, Pirates, Toy Story, etc. with songs from sequels and direct to DVD movies. No thanks.
141DFAB9-A7A0-4A85-89C0-3123F83EB25F.jpeg

D8ABC5E4-A1AC-42D3-B719-CADEAFEA6A02.jpeg

kong1802

I am surprised so many like the sing-a-long. I personally think it’s shockingly poor given the success of the movie. I expected that the highest grossing animated movie of all time would have gotten more than this cheesy show and a overlay of a short ride in World Showcase (where it doesn’t belong by the way - but we all agree in that)! The historians do make me laugh though....

I agree.

I was shocked at how bad it was for a WDW production.

I expected to see more out of the actual characters. Not two nobody's showing the songs on a big screen.

If they would have done an actual production with the actual characters, it would have been a great show, IMO.

JohnD

I am surprised so many like the sing-a-long. I personally think it’s shockingly poor given the success of the movie. I expected that the highest grossing animated movie of all time would have gotten more than this cheesy show and a overlay of a short ride in World Showcase (where it doesn’t belong by the way - but we all agree in that)! The historians do make me laugh though....

I went in as a check-off item to say I did it at least once. I was expecting not to like it and suffer through a Barney the Dinosaur type show. It wasn't that at all. When I went Matthew had just rolled through. They incorporated jokes based on that. They were a laugh riot throughout. Great comedy relief.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom