Frozen ride replacing Maelstrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

The Maelstom shirts have started to arrive and I just got mine. It's pretty cool and comfortable.
image.jpg

cw1982

Called you out? Hmmm...I simply disagreed with your opinion. According to you, you don't care wether anyone agrees with your opinions or not. THAT is how you "call someone out". Have a magical night as well.

No... you tagged me in a post where you basically said I had no business voicing my opinion on the level that I do because of how few times I've been to WDW as an adult. You went out of your way to be critical of my posts, and I replied in kind.
Again, I have no problem with anyone here having an opinion that differs from my own. I will, however, speak up when someone is misrepresenting me or being critical of my posts without having the full story. If you simply disagree with my opinions, you are welcome to say so at any time. But so far all you have done is say you don't like my posts for personal reasons and then acted like I'm being overly defensive when I defend what you have attacked out of nowhere.

Clearly, you're just out to start drama that I, frankly, don't have time to fuel any further. Again, you don't have to like my posts and are welcome to disagree with me, but personal attacks should not be happening in a public manner, especially when the original issue didn't involve you at all.

Welcome to my ignore list.

NormC

This is terrible news!!!! Duffy WAS Epcot. Replacing him with Disney characters is going to ruin WS. WS should be about the culture and history of the world...not Disney entertainment. Duffy taught us about the world, much in the same way the Malestrom Vikings taught me about the history of Norway. This is the end of Epcot and perhaps history.
Love the sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom