Frozen ride replacing Maelstrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamman73

Not sure. I just checked Oct 2 and it doesn't even appear.
What's bizarre is that Monday has all times available for fastpass, but when I check for Wed 10/1, there are none available-just see standby. I know it's supposed to be a little more crowded for that day, but not that crowded. shrugs
Will keep looking though...

BrerJon

No... there is no room in world showcase for anything that is not a real country. I don't care if it's some tiny republic with a population of 15.

This trend for mixing fictional countries inspired by real ones, in their real life counterpart pavilion, may just catch on big time.

Big Hero 6 is set in San Fransokyo. If that movie is a big hit, can't you see TDO licking their lips at that big empty show building in Japan?

As a M&G or shop, of course. Not a new ride or anything really good. That would be ridiculous.

bhg469

This trend for mixing fictional countries inspired by real ones, in their real life counterpart pavilion, may just catch on big time.

Big Hero 6 is set in San Fransokyo. If that movie is a big hit, can't you see TDO licking their lips at that big empty show building in Japan?

As a M&G or shop, of course. Not a new ride or anything really good. That would be ridiculous.
Just more reason for Disney to lower the bar some more. They won't be happy until it's all toddlers all the time.

Mike S

I'd prefer the Big G over Big Hero 6 in Japan myself.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Pandora is how many years in the making and still not verticle?

It was a knee jerk reaction to potter and they stepped up the budget when they saw that it wasn't just a flash in the pan.

Oh, I definitely get that...but...it doesn't fit your theory that "they won't be happy until its all toddlers all the time".

Nor would any Star Wars type land (IF that comes into existence)

bhg469

Oh, I definitely get that...but...it doesn't fit your theory that "they won't be happy until its all toddlers all the time".

Granted it will not be toddlers only but the fact that they're going through with this leaves little faith that I had left in their decision making. Nothing is sacred and they truly believe that world showcase is not a concept we are capable of grasping.

lazyboy97o

It can't really be both a knee jerk reaction and part of a larger trend. There are reports of Star Wars being mired in demographic concerns.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Granted it will not be toddlers only but the fact that they're going through with this leaves little faith that I had left in their decision making. Nothing is sacred and they truly believe that world showcase is not a concept we are capable of grasping.

I would had loved to been a fly on the wall when they first started to discuss the potential overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom