Frozen Ever After vs Peter Pan's Flight

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Frozen Ever After takes guests through the kingdom of Arendelle from the Disney animated hit, Frozen. Located in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot, Frozen Ever After celebrates a Summer Snow Day on a journey through a frozen willow forest, past Troll Valley and up to Queen Elsa's palace high up on the north mountain. Epcot is one of four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)

Peter Pan's Flight | Walt Disney World Resort

JIMINYCR

Pan. Riding in a boat over London and other scenic views, even with slightly worn, tired painted displays still beats Frozen. I had wanted and expected much more from Frozen than what we got, but thats what happens with a rushed install. Kids love it cause of the song, Olaf and others but I'm meh on it all. Uninspiring and I wont waste my time in the extended line. Disney could have and should have done better with such a popular item.

Smiley/OCD

Pan, hands down…I agree with the others, Frozen was such a massive hit, it just feels and looks like FEA was just shoe horned into Malstrom…and don’t even get me started on those face projection AA’s…department store mannequins laugh at them…

DfromATX

Peter Pan is usually our first ride, so I voted for that one. Of course this was when we had Fast Passes. We usually Fast Passed the mine train so we started with Peter Pan and Pooh to get them out of the way since they both get such long lines. Even though it's not the best ride, Peter Pan is the ride that says, "yes, I'm at Disney now!"

jloucks

Frozen is fine. I was entertained the entire ride. But Pan is amazing, and you do sorta fly as opposed to bob along.

I mean, like, wooshing around up in the air. Come on, that always beats a boat ride, right?

Mireille

Premium Member
I love them both, but give the edge to Peter Pan... It just feels more unique flying over London and Neverland vs another boat ride (no shade to boat rides!) I loved Maelstrom and miss it, but I thought they did a pretty good job fitting Frozen into the existing structure and for me Let It Go still gives me chills. Frozen might have a better queue, but the updated Peter Pan queue is really good.

Walt Disney1955

I am not a fan of the Frozen the movie. But my kids like it. That being said, maybe I am in the minority when I say it is a very good ride. I liked it. Was impressed actually. Maybe it is because I thought Maelstrom was a nice ride as well (I do wish they kept both). Somehow it fits. Even that part where you are going backwards rather fast it seems to work and keep a nod to the old ride. It is exactly what we always say we want, right? A dark ride with animatronics and not relying on screens. Well, that's what it is.

That being said, Pan wins here. I just wish the line ups wouldn't be so ungodly for a three minute ride. It has nostalgia on its side and flying over London is still one of the best experiences in the park. It is simple, yet very effective. I'd ride it over and over if I could.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom