Fright Nights- An Adult Halloween Event concept at DCA.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well Pixar Pier will be overlay as a abandoned pier that is falling apart after a incident that killed ten guest, but the carnies are still around waiting for their next victims. The pier would have two mazes one in the Incredicoaster extended queue, and the other in the Toy Story Mania queue. The pier would have electric issues going on, and off along with creepy carnival music playing backwards.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
As for Soarin & Toy Story Mania they would most likely be closed due to their queues, and extended queues be used for mazes.

Miru

Another idea:

Fumigation (scarezone, Avengers Campus in former BVF area); a large fumigation tent has been set up, and exterminators, wearing costumes similar to the tent, are everywhere... with a directive to kill all humans. A thick layer of fog brews here as well.

Miru

Umm. Isn’t that similar to what’s going on right now?
I didn’t intend for it to be that way, but meta-humor is also a pretty good thing to use. Any ideas for special dining experiences/cuisine for the event? I think Carthay Circle Theater would be a good choice. Also, will there be foul language?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
As for Fumigation I’ll make a exception. I’ll even allow original mazes as well. There will be dining as well along with a special package dining for Fears of Dark water show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom