News Friendship Boat service to Disney's Hollywood Studios closing for refurbishment

WWWD

View attachment 280854
A couple of days ago I was on the boat inside the World Showcase. I asked when the second boat crossing ended was there were originally one from each dock. He said it had been a while.

He went further to Say enjoy all the Epcot boats cause you don’t know one day they’ll all be gone

As he continued he spoke of the need for boats given the monorail issues and repairs.

So do boat driver have more street credibility than bus drivers?😀

Biff215

Florida traffic and a personal slam are two different things. I believe I make positive contributions to the forum. And I don't think I deserve people taking pot shots. I try to make sure I am respectful to other people, all I ask is the same in return.
Try not to take it personal. All CM's to some extent can be the source of unfounded rumors, just like any of us. Bus drivers just tend to have a lot of guest contact. Before the automated spiels, many would spend entire routes asking trivia questions and sharing information. Sometimes this would drift into blue sky stuff or misinformation. I agree it gives all bus drivers a bad name, even though it may have been the minority. I just don't think it's meant to be disrespectful, most know it is hardly just bus drivers and no malice is intended. It just became a running joke around here.

Knowing it bothers you, I will personally avoid using it, although I don't believe I ever have. :)

Driver

Try not to take it personal. All CM's to some extent can be the source of unfounded rumors, just like any of us. Bus drivers just tend to have a lot of guest contact. Before the automated spiels, many would spend entire routes asking trivia questions and sharing information. Sometimes this would drift into blue sky stuff or misinformation. I agree it gives all bus drivers a bad name, even though it may have been the minority. I just don't think it's meant to be disrespectful, most know it is hardly just bus drivers and no malice is intended. It just became a running joke around here.

Knowing it bothers you, I will personally avoid using it, although I don't believe I ever have. :)
Although I am familiar with what you said it is still irritating and not funny. However thank you for the explanation and what I believe is a bit of an apology........ rock on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom