Friends of MJ

maggiegrace1

Yes..Bonny...We decided to take things in a new direction and make it more welcoming for everyone.

We wanted to let people know that we are a group of honest and caring people who genuinely care for each other and are always here for people whenever they need someone.

So anyone can pop in and say hi and talk with us.

joanna71985

I know we changed, but I just wanted to update.

Bye Jo! Have fun!

Bye Jo!!! See ya later! :kiss:

Bye Jo. Enjoy the day :kiss:

Thanks guys.

well a couple of facts first.

Due date July 2nd. Birth Date June 2nd
Her doctor was out of town all that week. So she saw the on call doctor all week that she was in starting the day after labor day when I first told you all. So we went back and forth back and forth and finally they decided to get the baby out. So Friday night they started the Pit drip. She was having contractions but since the doctor on call had a dinner date, they stopped the drip. They started her again at 5:30 am Saturday morning and she started have the painful contraction at about 10:30. she gets her epidural at 11:00 and then starts to have a conversation with her nurse whom she really likes. She tells the nurse that her doctor is not an advocate of ...... of.... ok we are all adults here right? of episiodomy. If you don't know..ask your mother and prepare to see her cringe. The nurse tells her that the doctor on call is the episiodomy king. Like he HAS to do one regardless. Linde was adimit that she did not want one. I had to agree with her! (For somewhat selfish reasons I admit) Well the nurse smiles and says I'll see what I can do. So the doc comes in.. Linde is at 7cm and progressing nicely. Doc says he will make his rounds in the baby ward and return. As soon as he leaves the nurse puts Linde in a fire hydrant position and she starts going really fast. I run to the waiting room to get her sisters so they can watch. I stay back to explain to Kayden what is happening and the Linde's oldest sister comes running back telling me I need to hurry. I get in there and the baby is crowning. one more push and there he is.. just like that. The nurse holds the baby, looks at the other nurse and says.. ok.. you can page the doc now! He came in to deliver and saw the baby and you could tell he was not happy.. but who cares. I did not like him either!

Wow, that was pretty quick.

I snickered too.

*calls Mom to ask what 'episiowhatever' is*

:eek:

*faints* (on executive level)

Ookay, I am lost. Good thing I don't plan on having kids anytime soon.

None! he was only 5lbs!

Awww, he's a peanut.

It isn't that bad. I had 5. If it had hurt do you think I would have done that 5 times.:eek: :shrug:

Try 8.:lookaroun

I felt the whole C-section because the 3 epidurals did not work...

I FELT ALL OF IT..from the first cut to th final stitch

I just kept saying please let her live over and over again as I rubbed my cross the Dr let me sneak in..:)

Ouch!

*Calls mom*

Me: Mom, I need to give you a big hug. I just found out where babies come from and sorry you went through that three times.

Mom: Oh, heck son. I was so drugged up, I didn't feel a thing.

Me: :eek: You told me drugs were bad for me.

Mom: They are, why do you think you turned out the way are. :lol:

Oh man, I almost sprayed the screen!

Try giving birth to a 9 1/2 pounder!!!!:eek:

I was over 8 lbs.

I only wanted 2 or 3 not 5 but that is what I had. Now no more for me.

How old are they Susan?

The Birth Control Thread?

HA!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom