Friends of MJ

DisneyBunny

Um...it's going good. :D

I got to see my parent's new house today. It's amazing. Wish I could live there!

I've got a wedding to work tomorrow...:( But on Sunday I have no plans, which means I'll probably be at the pool. :sohappy:

POOL? Man, can I come? Nobody I know has a pool... :cry:

We have pretty much the same weather and yep, it's yucky. Blech. I hope you are not running around too much in this heat and that you have the AC on!!!!

Nope, being good today. Staying indoors with the wonderful AC.

Which ones are you between? I can help ya...

:lookaroun

No..

well let us know what names are being tossed around and we'll let you know what you should go with. :lookaroun

and No. Honestly we're not even debating between a few names. We've come up with ZERO we agree on enough to debate over. :brick:

Awwww! How adorable!

Oh, and I'm not sure if you ever saw my response to your blog question..

If you'd like to see ( and some people don't... I don't want to force it on anybody) PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invite. I had to block out everyone who's not invited... too many weirdos out there. With the invite, that way you Blogger will let you look. :wave:

PM'd you.

k.hunter30

I'm off ladies! Bunny, Nibbs (a.k.a. - the voice in my head), and Amy - love you! Anyone else I'm missing - I probably love you too!

Bye y'all!

nibblesandbits

Bunny said:
What do you think I meant by weirdos?

:ROFLOL:

Bunny said:
Got it, and sent out your invite. For some reason it wants you to have a hotmail or google account to be able to view. Or you can view as a guest, and I can just keep re-inviting you.
See, I got the invite, but it asked me for some password. I have no idea. That's why I can't access it.

DisneyBunny

I'm off ladies! Bunny, Nibbs (a.k.a. - the voice in my head), and Amy - love you! Anyone else I'm missing - I probably love you too!

Bye y'all!

:lol: See ya later! :wave:

Yep...my parents have an above ground now and will have an in ground in 7 weeks. Come on over! :D

*drools* They are about to become my new best friends...:lookaroun

Seriously, I loooove pools. And it's been in the 90's here for two straight weeks. And there's nothing this fat pregnant chick needs more than to feel weightless and cool in a pool...

MommytoMJM

Hey, if every MJ'er would be willing to email a picture of themselves to me, I could make a collage of all of us that we can use as Desktop wallpaper, a screen saver, etc...

nibblesandbits

Bunny said:
*drools* They are about to become my new best friends...

Seriously, I loooove pools. And it's been in the 90's here for two straight weeks. And there's nothing this fat pregnant chick needs more than to feel weightless and cool in a pool...

Aw...poor fat pregnant chick! :lol:

Well, I'd say we could move the baby shower to my place, but I"m sure that would cause some problems. :lol:

Got it, and sent out your invite. For some reason it wants you to have a hotmail or google account to be able to view. Or you can view as a guest, and I can just keep re-inviting you. :lol:

Thanks! I'll figure it out! I've been wanting a google account anyway!

Gotta run girls (again)...back later, I hope!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom