Friday's Announcements Predictions Thread!!

hrcollectibles

There are a lot of fun things on the board and some are farther along in development than others.

Here are a few things that won't be announced:

1. Expansion of Giant Wand at SpaceShip Earth to Offer Bungee Jumps;

2. Cinderella Castle to be Renamed Hogwarts School;

3. Ticket Prices to be Reduced in 2007;

4. Pluto Versus Goofy: Who's a Dog and Who's a Poser; and

5. The Kazakhstan Pavilion at Epcot

they are the number 1 Exporter of Potasium.... HIgh Five.. Vary Nice

ToTBellHop

most importantly, they will attempt to set a new world record by putting "Year of a Million Dreams Celebration" in every sentence.

I would not be surprised if the upgrades are announced. It would really serve to fill up the agenda if they announced, for example, the upgrades to El Rio del Tiempo, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion...and perhaps Space Mountain if they are ready to talk about that. They ought to be able to be candid about the first three by now, though. They might be willing to talk about the new Spaceship Earth post-show, too. I would imagine they know what they are going to do there, by now. More info about the Asian restaurant for Animal Kingdom and also T-Rex are further possibilities. Lotsa stuff they could announce...none of which would be surprises. We might get further concept art though, which would be a nice treat (and info about what to expect from the Magic Kingdom refurbishments). There are also the rumored enhancements aboard the Disney buses--they could almost have one day where they just announce all of the enhancements in the works property wide, since Iger did mention that he wanted to invest in new technology, which they are certainly doing.

HandyAndy

Original Poster
I'm hoping for some more positive Toy Story Mania news/concept art, as the art in the annual report, IMO didn't look all that great.
BTW, does anyone know what time the announcments are going to be made?
Also, is there any chance of that water show mentioned in the annual report being the replacement for Reflections of Earth?
Andy

PhilharMagician

Any idea how far off they are for selling out at SS? If the number is pretty high we might be able to expect some form of a fire sale on that resort when AKL gets close to completion.

Didn't they just have the fire sale @ $15.00 off per point. You probably will never see $86.00 per point again. I bet AKL goes for $115.00 + per point and then watch out for the CR price $125.00.

Tim G

5% parks and 95% business, that's what they will be talking about...\

It's about the Walt Disney Company...

And WDW is only a small part of it... so don't get your hopes up too high...

cmatt

A big long shot but I for one would love to hear a Space Mountain top to bottom rebuild, though I doubt it.

agreed :wave: i would also like to hear that they are planning to build disney sea mark 2 in wdw (or at least use their ideas in making a more *thrill* seekers park) - but one can only but dream :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom