Friday morning coffee break

Ariel

Original Poster
Think of this as our own little water cooler area.
;)

Does anyone have an exciting, or not exciting for that matter, weekend plans? What is up with everyone today?

I'm sitting here typing this when I should be trying to get everything set before Christmas break. And I need to decide what kind of Chrismtas cookies I should make this weekend. Any suggestions?

:D

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Think of this as our own little water cooler area.
;)

Does anyone have an exciting, or not exciting for that matter, weekend plans? What is up with everyone today?

I'm sitting here typing this when I should be trying to get everything set before Christmas break. And I need to decide what kind of Chrismtas cookies I should make this weekend. Any suggestions?

:D

lol you proably dont wanna know how my night went! lol

Far as cookies just go to walmart and pick some up in the dairy section, theres like 6 or 7 diffrent ones you can choose from!:kiss:

Far as plans for the weekend! Hmmm I have to work tonight!:hurl: Work sat night!:hammer: and then i'm finally off and will:snore: for a few! Proably will play eith my puppies which by the way they are walking and I will post some pictures soon maybe later on!

Tink

Ariel, I have a final tomorrow. :( If you're not too busy baking, would you be able to help me study? I'll bring the Phish Food! :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tink
Ariel, I have a final tomorrow. :( If you're not too busy baking, would you be able to help me study? I'll bring the Phish Food! :)

i'll come over but I doubt we will do any studing!:eek: :kiss:

But i'll give you a grade afterwards!

Geez I'm flirting with Tink!:kiss:

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tink

Tink - I'm not doing the baking until Sunday, so what time should I be there to help study? Can I bring anything? :) What are we studying tonight?

NowInc

Someone here at work is messing with me. I came into work today, and EVERYTHING...My workstation, my calender, my planner, etc...are all set to say its THURSDAY. When I sat down and said "What the hell?" ( Censored for the kiddies)...I heard a sudden snicker from around the corner. When I go to look who the was...he/she was gone!!

It's a real good thing that they couldnt get their hands on my cell phone...that tells me the date/time directly beamed from a satelite...otherwise I may of fell for it.

My weekend plans involve some sleep, some fun (hopefully), and then just cuz i can...more sleep ;)

:king:

NowInc

Originally posted by Ariel

Aww, come on, I was only teasing....

I'm sorry. :kiss:

LoL...I know...

I only said that because it made me look at my phone AGAIN to confirm the date...

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...I know...

I only said that because it made me look at my phone AGAIN to confirm the date...

wow...so my little trick did almost work....I'm pretty impressed with myself.

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom