Friday 13th

snakeislandboy

Original Poster
My wife and I will be in Walt Disney World next Friday...the 13th. We were talking about how fun it will be to try and ride the Haunted Mansion and the Tower of Terror. It got us thinking. Does Disney have any special event on Friday 13th?

hack2112

I wonder if they'll do other things for the other Friday the 13ths in March and November?

Maybe it could be Stitch doing something else that's bad luck.

T-1MILLION

Its cool that you started this thread. While I am aware Disney does not do anything special for the 'darker' or 'twisted' themed attractions being Tower of Terror and The Haunted Mansion I did think it will be fun to ride ToT on the 13th while my girlfriend and I are there . It will be our first Valentines Day at the world the day after and I wanted to do something random and silly (sort of my thing) and I am gonna smooch her a kiss in the cheek and buy the picture so we can always remember the 13nth before our first Valentines day at the resort. Unless of course they would not show the picture because of PDA with a kiss in the cheek, but I would not think they would do that.

I know it is not the most original but I am glad someone else could get a kick out of riding these attractions on that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom