Free Water

MMP

When I was working QSR people were always so surprised when I told them they could get icewater! But I did meet up with a liar at MGM who told me I would have to pay for a cup of ice at their restaraunt. I was really irritated and asked them if that was an MGM rule because it didn't seem to apply where I worked in MK. They were really embaressed and gave me my cup of ice.

coasterphil

I never knew Disney would give you a cup of water. I know other parks do that, thats how I survive the day at Six Flags, but I didn't think Disney would.

kal1484

Just a hint however, they will not (or rather shouldn't) give you ice from the drink carts. The ice isn't clean, so when you go by, and try to "steal" some ice, I wouldn't....

On a water related note, I find it sort of pathetic that Disney will give free water out, while my theater chain, Regal, will not. Also, our water bottles, at $3.50 and $4.00, cost more than Disney water bottles. And you know something is up when you're charging more than WDW for something...

DisneyLover10

Ice water does sound good. Though, I just started getting used to the water I drink in my home so.. i'm not sure if I would actually drink it. I'd rather buy it lol sounds weird..

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
DisneyLover10 said:
Ice water does sound good. Though, I just started getting used to the water I drink in my home so.. i'm not sure if I would actually drink it. I'd rather buy it lol sounds weird..

I gonna use a color in the next line that is so unique that only those with super vision will be able to read it:

That's kinda hard on the eyes. What's wrong with black? :veryconfu

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Taryn said:
On a water related note, I find it sort of pathetic that Disney will give free water out, while my theater chain, Regal, will not. Also, our water bottles, at $3.50 and $4.00, cost more than Disney water bottles. And you know something is up when you're charging more than WDW for something...
well of course.... a movie theatre only makes enough from admission to pay for the rental of the film reels. The rest of the money comes from concessions and other methods of earning money.

If you wanna get sick, guess how much WDW pays wholesale for their bottled water ;)

unkadug

mkt said:
well of course.... a movie theatre only makes enough from admission to pay for the rental of the film reels. The rest of the money comes from concessions and other methods of earning money.

If you wanna get sick, guess how much WDW pays wholesale for their bottled water ;)
Wild guess here........nothing?

unkadug

DisneyRoxMySox said:
They do pay nothing for their soda right? So I am guessing nothing too. Dasani is made by Coca-Cola.

Isn't that ironic.

The water is made by CocaCola and CocaCola is made with water.

DisneyRoxMySox

unkadug said:
Isn't that ironic.

The water is made by CocaCola and CocaCola is made with water.

I don't find that funny.

:lookaroun

Just kidding. :lol:

I suppose I should have said Dasani is made by the Coca-Cola Company. :king:

Erika

I am pretty sure you can get free water from anywhere. Some places will be tricky and charge you a few cents for the cup.

Erika said:
I am pretty sure you can get free water from anywhere. Some places will be tricky and charge you a few cents for the cup.

At our *lovely* Regal theaters, we'll give you a full 4 ounce cup of water-WITH ICE- for free!!! Unfortunately, we can't give you a full size (28 oz, 42 oz, or 54 oz) cup unless you pay full price ($4.00, $4.25, $4.50). It's for Inventory issues!!

Can you tell how devestated I am that my last day working for Regal is this Monday? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom