Free Dining with Disney Visa

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
The Disney Visa offer for Free Dining has been released. You MUST book this offer with a Disney Visa card for at least the deposit. Dates of travel are 8/25/2012-9/29/2012.

Value Resorts -Free Quick Service Plan
Moderate Resorts and above - Free Plus Dining Plan
Minimum number of days on ticket is 2 and nights is 3

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Stacy@KingdomKonsulant.com
Tiffany@KingdomKonsultant.com

DisneyDreamer08

Just out of curiosity, and possibly for future reference, is the nightly resort rate different if you book with the free dining than if you were to book without it?

lebeau

Hey, Master Yoda. Quick question for you. We're a family of 4 and we're planning to travel late Oct/early Nov. I'm assuming free dining will be offered. My mom's thinking about coming with us which would bump us up to 5. If that happens, I think we'd have to look at the Art of Animation suites. Since those are technically Value, would they include the Quick Dining Plan or do the suites qualify for the regular dining plan?

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey, Master Yoda. Quick question for you. We're a family of 4 and we're planning to travel late Oct/early Nov. I'm assuming free dining will be offered. My mom's thinking about coming with us which would bump us up to 5. If that happens, I think we'd have to look at the Art of Animation suites. Since those are technically Value, would they include the Quick Dining Plan or do the suites qualify for the regular dining plan?

Thanks!
It is my understanding that AoA is actually blacked out for this particular offer. Because the resort is new it is booking up like crazy and I would not expect to see AoA included in any offer until the newness wears off the place and booking rates approach a more typical level.

At any rate, because it is technically a value resort I would expect the value resort rules would apply.

lebeau

It is my understanding that AoA is actually blacked out for this particular offer. Because the resort is new it is booking up like crazy and I would not expect to see AoA included in any offer until the newness wears off the place and booking rates approach a more typical level.

At any rate, because it is technically a value resort I would expect the value resort rules would apply.

Thanks! That makes my decision doubly simple.

*crosses AoA off the list for this year*

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks! That makes my decision doubly simple.

*crosses AoA off the list for this year*
I would not cross it off the list, just don't expect it to be available. If and when mom decides to come along I would check every available option and see what is the best for you.

lebeau

I would not cross it off the list, just don't expect it to be available. If and when mom decides to come along I would check every available option and see what is the best for you.

I'm honestly planning to call you guys once our dates are set in stone and all the potential travelers have committed. ;)

JimboJones123

Thanks!

I would not assume that this will be offered.

The cutoff date is pretty hard with F&W, they don't want to give away too much free food.

lebeau

I would not assume that this will be offered.

The cutoff date is pretty hard with F&W, they don't want to give away too much free food.

It's been offered the last few years. Obviously, that's no guarantee. But past history is really all I can go by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom