Free Dining UK

Hotdogs

The Free Dining offer for 2009 is now available for UK visitors on the WDW UK Website for travel between 2nd Aug and 3rd Oct. It is the quick service dining plan of two counter service meals two snacks and the resort mug.

disneytopdog

Totally agree, while it will still attrack some folks, you can count me as one of the people who won't be going in September again like I have for the past several years for the free dining. I'll just go during less crowded cooler times of the year.

Next year, since there is no "Dining" involved in the free dining I will finally get to go to WDW for the slow Christmas Time, First 2 weeks in December

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Thanks for the heads up! I knew that applied to DVC, but wasn't aware it applied to AP as well. I'll have to add this to the list of things I've learned on WDWMagic :).

Thanks again.

Em

Yup!!! It is a fairly new thing and as I said has been beneficial for the AP holders who previously have had no option to utilize any of the Dining plans. Also you can add ANY of the Dining plans that are currently in effect to your room reservation as an AP holder, so if you wanted to do the Deluxe Dining as opposed to the regular Magic Your Way Dining, you could!!! It is a great thing and provides a choice to the AP holders as to purchase the Dining plan, or get the Disney Dining Experience card for 20% off the sit down meals!!! Always have to love options! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom