Free Dining RUMORED to Return in the Fall/Winter

lebeau

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-world-free-dining-september-december-2012/

“Free Dining” is expected to return for Fall 2012 Disney World guests with arrival dates between September 30 and December 13, 2012, with some blockout dates (below). This promotion will become available to the general public for booking on July 12, 2012 and is expected to be made available to Disney Visa Cardholders on July 9, 2012.
Value Resort guests receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan during the promotion (except guests at Art of Animation, Little Mermaid wing, where free dining will not be offered), and all other guests receive the standard Disney Dining Plan.

Joshua&CalebDad

Wow, for all of those folks looking for free dining at AoA, I hope that article is partyl wrong. I received a Pin a few months back that allowed me to book AoA with free dining for the Holiday Season, the week after Thanksgiving. I'll hate it for those folks if they don't offer free dining there.

Also, I know that AoA is technically considered a Value Resort but it's a shame that due to the cost of the rooms they don't bump it up to the a moderate resort level when it comes to the Free Dining. In other words, that they don't offer the Dining Plus program. Oh well, one can only wish.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

oh yes when I looked on the link my October dates are definitely not going to be a part of this deal and if I swap weekends at Thanksgiving with Universal I might get it the,:oops:

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

I have a Disney Visa but my trips already paid off.....Does anyone know if I would be able to modify under the Disney Visa Cardholder Plan if I won't be charging to the account?

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Interesting... many of the dates are similar (in some cases identical) to a PIN my friend received a few weeks ago. Her PIN was free dining OR room discount. I'm really praying whatever deal released is more like her PIN since I'd rather get 30% off my room that free dining. Either way- we've already decided to add a day to get a discount if it misses us by one...like all of the PINs others have received and discount projections seem to pointing at date wise. Fingers crossed! :)

Upvote 0

Polydweller

Wonder if the dates are correct or just revised for the rumor from last year's. The Oct 19 - Nov 1 includes the Gartner Convention. Last year the Gartner was 1 week earlier and there was no free dining. The free dining started after the convention which makes sense since Disney doesn't need to sell rooms then. With the convention moved 1 week later this year, it doesn't make sense to have free dining Oct 19 to 25. Guess we'll have to see if that changes.

Upvote 0

Magical Dreamer

I'm going dec. 9th thru 15th is there any chance i could get it?

Looks like.....Yes...from the posted dates. But you would need to modify. Shows beginning date as 12/10....so I would move your 12/9 date as a room only and then book your package with free dining for the 10th to the 15th if it comes available.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I have a Disney Visa but my trips already paid off.....Does anyone know if I would be able to modify under the Disney Visa Cardholder Plan if I won't be charging to the account?
I think your Disney Visa would be credited, if you booked thru Disney directly, call them and ask them to apply the free dining to your reservation.

Upvote 0

Ex-Floridian

We check in 11/18 and leave 11/24...dates can't be modified for school purposes (we can miss the Mon and Tues before Thanksgiving...) We are hoping for room discount for annual passholders or FL Resident. When you get free dining, you eat way too much anyways....plus..when you have a car, you can cruise over to Publix, get a sub, put it in your little fridge for later! You can have two lunches with some fruit cups and water.....all sorts of possibilities..

Upvote 0

tink65

We are booked at AoA for arrival Dec 13th. If the article is correct we will be changing resorts. I really want to stay at AoA but not enough to give up free dining. My brother in law & his family had a pin offer for the free dining and the dates listed above coincide with what they were offered...including the AoA exclusion.

I am just praying we get the free dining. If we have to change resorts it will be ok. Disappointing, but ok!

Upvote 0

DanStat

My sister received a pin a couple of weeks ago with that exact offer and dates. I received a Disney Visa offer about a week ago with a similar free dining offer, matching the dates.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

oh yes when I looked on the link my October dates are definitely not going to be a part of this deal and if I swap weekends at Thanksgiving with Universal I might get it the,:oops:
When I originally booked our trip for this year, I had it for a week earlier, which would have included Columbus Day weekend, then remembered, after Columbus Day two years prior, free dining was offered. So, in hopes of free dining or a room discount, I booked later in the month. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom