Free Dining Rumor

MPitzen

Ok so who is going to be there with free dining Sept 10-16th???? Buy a WDWMagic shirt! I've got mine!

I'll be there, but I'll be on honeymoon and there is no way my fiance would let me wear a wdwmagic shirt. He already thinks I'm crazy... I guess that's why about 1/2 the trips I take don't include him, at least he doesn't mind if I go with friends.

We'll be AKL Sept. 8-16.

jtced

I'll be there, but I'll be on honeymoon and there is no way my fiance would let me wear a wdwmagic shirt. He already thinks I'm crazy... I guess that's why about 1/2 the trips I take don't include him, at least he doesn't mind if I go with friends.

We'll be AKL Sept. 8-16.

How do I get one of these shirts?? I'm gonna have to wear it!

All Star Sports Sept 9-15 (unless I can get the resort changed????)

iheartdisney91

i had my free dinning for a while now, we called to day and got into pop!!!!

so no more caribbea beach for us. yay my home!!! i love pop this will make 4 yrs in a row for staying there! we still get free food too.:sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just want to remind everyone that if you haven't made your reservations yet or you know of someone who wants to take advantage of the free dining, please make those reservations soon.

Many of the hotels are hard to come by on certain dates. If you need help, please feel free to contact us. And please remember that we do not charge you anything for our services which do include free itinerary planning.

Pam

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can go to www.kingdomkonsultant.com and fill out the quote form. All quotes are free of charge.

iheartdisney91

I just want to remind everyone that if you haven't made your reservations yet or you know of someone who wants to take advantage of the free dining, please make those reservations soon.

Many of the hotels are hard to come by on certain dates. If you need help, please feel free to contact us. And please remember that we do not charge you anything for our services which do include free itinerary planning.

Pam

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can go to www.kingdomkonsultant.com and fill out the quote form. All quotes are free of charge.

thanks i did as soon as we got our hotel. LOL:wave:

romiti

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was just curious as to whether or not anyone has successfully booked a standard room at WL for their stay with Free Dining in the Fall. I've been checking literally every day and I've only come across the rare Courtyard or Woods view for dates other than my own. Aside from these, it seems like they've been pretty scarce. Also, when I check availability without Free Dining for the same dates, every room category is still available. At this point, I'm wondering how many (or few) packages were actually released w/Free Dining at WL.

Thanks!

wannabeBelle

Hey there Rom, As I have said before, with any special there is no guarantee that every room type or even every resort will be available. If you are able to get a Woods View or Courtyard View, I would consider that good, as WL Is a very popular resort and usually has pretty limited amounts of rooms in any special. Also please check if yuour dates are still available as we are getting down to the end of the offer and there isnt a lot of rooms for this offer left and in some cases, depending on the dates, they are totally sold out!!!! If you can get a Woods view room with this offer, check and see how much a regular room would be and then add on the Dining plan for you and your family. Which is higher? Belle

JimboJones123

Hey there Rom, As I have said before, with any special there is no guarantee that every room type or even every resort will be available. If you are able to get a Woods View or Courtyard View, I would consider that good, as WL Is a very popular resort and usually has pretty limited amounts of rooms in any special. Also please check if yuour dates are still available as we are getting down to the end of the offer and there isnt a lot of rooms for this offer left and in some cases, depending on the dates, they are totally sold out!!!! If you can get a Woods view room with this offer, check and see how much a regular room would be and then add on the Dining plan for you and your family. Which is higher? Belle
The last 2 years they have offered room discounts during the time after free dining offer ended. Maybe you would be better off paying for the dining and waiting for the discount... or better yet use a AAA discount and take 15-20% of the cost of the room right now. At $219 a night that could save you $30-45 a night. If better discounts come out later -- pick them up instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom