Free Dining Rumor

kennygman

Original Poster
I found this on Len Testa's site. touringplans.com

Free dining may return
We ain't guaranteeing anything. If we were the wagering type, however, we'd bet that free dining will be returning for travel dates 8/26 through 9/22, if booked 4/12 through 6/24. As always, those dates are subject to change.
Posted 2007-03-15
http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=44

I hope my friend Len is right!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'd say your best bet is to wait for Disney to announce. Then it's worth talking about. :animwink:

WDWFigment

We're already booked with free dining from Sep 5th - 16th. ;)

Are you either 1) from the UK or 2) someone who stayed on property over Christmas and were offered it then?

If you're neither 1 nor 2, please explain the circumstances by which you got free dining!

disneydaft

Are you either 1) from the UK or 2) someone who stayed on property over Christmas and were offered it then?

If you're neither 1 nor 2, please explain the circumstances by which you got free dining!

I'm from the UK. :)
We also got the free dining last year and loved it. It really does make a difference when budgeting.

I can't see any reason why it won't be opened up to everyone again.

tink81

I ^^ If you check in on the 22nd they should extend the free dining for the length of your stay. At least that has been the policy in the past...:)

gettingsmaller

5 nights 6 days most nights 8/26 to 9/22 $455 per adult

Tink,
What does this mean? I mean, this is short on details (resort category, ticket type, options, etc.)

Also, in reference to your other post, how can you say with certainty that dining will be back? I mean, I hope you're right... just wondering if you have an inside source...

Thanks!

tink81

Sorry for the confusion...I was answering the question about the dates the free dining is available and just quick quoted the package that appears in the upcoming ad. The ad says "FREE DINING it's delicious, don't believeus ask the dishes" and quotes a 5 night 6 day package for $455 per adult based on double occupancy offer avail most nights 8/26 to 9/22 (this is with the free dining). I had to type fast, my boss was coming towards my desk, and this is supposed to be confidential.

I am not an insider, I work for a company that Disney advertises with. I just happen to see the ad in a magazine proof. The OP mentioned that touringplans.com listed April 12 as the first day to book this, I can't confirm that, but here's hoping!

ImaYoyo

Sorry for the confusion...I was answering the question about the dates the free dining is available and just quick quoted the package that appears in the upcoming ad. The ad says "FREE DINING it's delicious, don't believeus ask the dishes" and quotes a 5 night 6 day package for $455 per adult based on double occupancy offer avail most nights 8/26 to 9/22 (this is with the free dining). I had to type fast, my boss was coming towards my desk, and this is supposed to be confidential.

I am not an insider, I work for a company that Disney advertises with. I just happen to see the ad in a magazine proof. The OP mentioned that touringplans.com listed April 12 as the first day to book this, I can't confirm that, but here's hoping!
It's very interesting that you should be sharing confidential information... Just remember that each of those adds are different based on which market they are sent to. So be careful how you word things and how specific you are, as it is likely that each catch-phrase is only sent to one market.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom