Free Dining Question

MattyFresh

Original Poster
So we are in the planning process of a trip to WDW.....Not sure what is going to fit into our schedule, but this question came up. If we go towards the end of free dining and the day we leave is after free dining is up, would we get free dining for the entire duration of our trip, or only while free dining is offered??

For example free dining ends 10/2 this year, so if we weren't to leave until say 10/6 would we get free dining the entire trip, or after 10/2 would we have to pay for the dining plan from 10/3-10/6

rsoxguy

The wording on the offer makes it sound as if you receive the free dining as long as you book the trip within their time frame, which would mean that it would apply to all of your days at the resort. I am making an assumption based on their wording, but I'm not positive. BTW, I haven't seen your name on the Forum for a while, good to see you Sir!

MattyFresh

Original Poster
BTW, I haven't seen your name on the Forum for a while, good to see you Sir!

Thank you, have been converted into a lurker. Bought a house and had a baby, and Disney got pushed into the background. It only made things worse for me to come around and not have much to contribute. But things are starting to look up, so I hopefully will be back a little more often!!

rsoxguy

Congratulations on the birth of your child. Nothing takes precedence over your child's happiness and well-being. Just be careful: I started my daughter on WDW when she was very young, long ago, and to this day it costs me a fortune to keep her addiction fed!

MattyFresh

Original Poster
Well I guess it would just be payback from my parents having to support my addiction!! But I have already heard the grandparents talking about a trip for him and they would cover as much as they could!!! Where do I sign up to take advantage of that deal?!?

Kristamouse

We booked for our 1st day on October 2nd and are staying until the 8 with the free dining for the enitre trip.
BTW we just had a baby too, our little guy will be about 6 months for our trip. We have 4 under 6 they have all been from about 6 months old. WDW is a great vacation for babies and kids. I say take them when they are FREE as much as you can...our trip price just about doubled when our older kids turned 3 so our trips are now more spaced out.
Perhaps we will see you in the baby care room:wave:

MattyFresh

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, but I am not sure our little guy will be going until around 3 years old. Thats how old I was for my first trip, and I don't really remember much. So I am not sure if we will try to take him before then or not. We will see......the price thing does make it worth looking into!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom