free dining for september 2012

snookie5605

anyone hear of any rumors yet for the free dining? i just got a pincode in the mail yesterday and included in it is free quick service but i wanted to try to hold off a little to see if they release the free dining.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would book with the PIN code you have before it expires. There is no guarantee that free dining will be released later in the year and you can always switch to a different promotion if it becomes available. Also just FYI, the likely hood of seeing anything more that free quick service at a value resort is almost zero.

Upvote 0
I would book with the PIN code you have before it expires. There is no guarantee that free dining will be released later in the year and you can always switch to a different promotion if it becomes available. Also just FYI, the likely hood of seeing anything more that free quick service at a value resort is almost zero.

Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from the Free QS to the Table Service? We did it a few years ago but my parents don't remember, and I can't seem to find it on Mousesavers or allears. Thanks!

Upvote 0

b94ronman

When I stayed at Caribbean beach in oct/2011.....the bounce back was now quick service for value and moderate resorts. Plus the rack rates have gone up quite a bit with the addition of all the new seasons and weekend rates...value season almost doesn't exist anymore.

Upvote 0

snookie5605

Original Poster
yeah i actually went ahead and booked it through AAA. we are going 9/21-9/29 staying at ASMu, with 6 tickets and the basic dining plan for $1665! thats really not bad at all, it was the free quick service dining and i just got upgraded! so excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom