Free dining coming Sunday?

JimboJones123

The giant gift card promo ends the 27th.

Will free dining be offered the 28th?

I just got my Disney Rewards Debit in the mail 3 weeks ago and am ready to break it in if the offer opens up early.

Anybody else breathlessly waiting?

I have been. Since October.

nepalostparks

Alot of people are anxiously awaiting the news. I'm not even going this fall, but I'm still anxious to find out too!

In the past, they have opened up the free dining discount to Disney Visa cardholders first before opening it several days later to the general public.

Hang in there, we should be hearing something soon! :wave:

Upvote 0

Master Gracey 5

I won't be going until next January, so either way I'll be booking before they release any promotions for that time. I consider any release of a promotion a good indication that they'll have something I can take advantage of later. Free dining seems to be the consensus for the next promotion.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I have a feeling the CS Free DDP will start becoming a normal discount. I really think Disney wins pretty good on this. Most people eat breakfast every day so Disney already saves the dessert and higher costs of daytime meals this also allows guests to still pick up a few TS on their trip.

The increase in the standard DDP is to get more $$$ from
those upgrading as well. The new price will cost us over $100 more than we expected if we do an upgrade.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

I am patiently waiting for the next deal to be announced too. I received an offer for free Quick Service, but it is only valid through August and I am hoping for something in October.

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

I received a pin code through email for 40% off deluxe resort. So even if free dining becomes available for September, it would be a better deal for me and the DH to use the room discount. We've always taken advantage of free dining and love going in September. Let's hope the hurricanes stay away from MS & FL. I purchased the optional trip insurance just in case.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I received a pin code through email for 40% off deluxe resort. So even if free dining becomes available for September, it would be a better deal for me and the DH to use the room discount. We've always taken advantage of free dining and love going in September. Let's hope the hurricanes stay away from MS & FL. I purchased the optiona tripl insurance just in case.

That's why we always go for at least 9 days, a hurricane won't affect
our trip too much at all. It never killed our family to spend a day inside together.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I received a pin code through email for 40% off deluxe resort. So even if free dining becomes available for September, it would be a better deal for me and the DH to use the room discount. We've always taken advantage of free dining and love going in September. Let's hope the hurricanes stay away from MS & FL. I purchased the optional trip insurance just in case.

Where or how did you receive this pin code? We have our October trip booked and our patiently waiting for an offer to be credited on our reservation. I would so much rather get that 40% off than the free dining!

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

Where or how did you receive this pin code? We have our October trip booked and our patiently waiting for an offer to be credited on our reservation. I would so much rather get that 40% off than the free dining!
I signed up on the Walt Disney World website. I received my pin code through email, but recently got a postcard in the mail with the same offer. I signed up my husband also. If you're already registered to receive the WDW promotional emails, call the Disney reservation line, ask if any pin codes are available under your name. When I called, the guy said I had two other pin codes that I had no idea about but each had expired.

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

That's why we always go for at least 9 days, a hurricane won't affect
our trip too much at all. It never killed our family to spend a day inside together.
I'm not concerned with a hurricane affecting Orlando and missing a day at the park. My fear is being away from home and a hurricane threatening our local area and not being able to get back home to prepare.

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

can anyone please help. I bought an annual pass last Oct. knowing we were going back within the year. Early Oct. this year. Is there a way to get free dining when you have an annual pass. it seems the deals for free dining are if you book room and ticket. Also can you get an AP room discount and free dining. I go to Disney sites daily and have searched for answers but I cant find definite answers.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
can anyone please help. I bought an annual pass last Oct. knowing we were going back within the year. Early Oct. this year. Is there a way to get free dining when you have an annual pass. it seems the deals for free dining are if you book room and ticket. Also can you get an AP room discount and free dining. I go to Disney sites daily and have searched for answers but I cant find definite answers.
Thanks
You can book an AP discount and add paid DDP or you can purchase a minimum of a one-day base ticket to qualify for free DDP and pay rack rate. Not both.

If you do buy a ticket, you can use it toward renewing your AP or upgrade it at a later date if you don't plan on renewing, so the money is not "lost".

I would do the math on which actually saves you more money. "Free" dining isn't always the cheapest route.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom