"Frankensteined" Attractions

Seano846

Original Poster
I was reading an article where many of the Audio-Animatronics from America Sings in Disneyland were reworked and put into Splash Mountain.Does anyone have any other examples of Disney doing this in other attractions? When I rode the river ride in the Mexican pavilion at Epcot there was a particular area with people scuba diving, that I could swear was in If You Had Wings,but the only time I was on If You Had Wings was back in 78' (so Im not too sure about that one)

Tramp

I distinctly remember the 'cliff divers' from Acapulco and the bathers on the water falls...i just can't remember if these were in the 'if you had wings' ride or the Mexican Pavillion ride or both.

I vaguely remember scuba divers ... just can't place them.

markymark

I am sure that I saw Dreamfinder in Phantom Manor in DLP. I have since been informed that it isn't but I am sure it was him, probably trying to hitch a ride to JIYI so he can trash it.

Brett

Originally posted by markymark
I am sure that I saw Dreamfinder in Phantom Manor in DLP. I have since been informed that it isn't but I am sure it was him, probably trying to hitch a ride to JIYI so he can trash it.

Haha, maybe after the Dreamfinder was taken out of Journey, he was made into the 1000 ghost at Phantom Manor :p

sillyspook13

I was told by somebody that the offshore oil drilling platform at the end of Maelstrom was from Universe of Energy. I have no clue if the person was a reliable source or not, so any info on this would be appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom