France at Epcot

Vernonpush

We saw a film about France. It was so beautiful. The mountains in France had people on them. We also went to a Japan store and my husband bought me a pearl for my Birthday. I thought it was so romantic. From what they told us about the pearl that it was the most rare pearls they had seen in awhile and I got to pick it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On my husband and my annivarsary he bought me a pearl and I got to pick which one I wanted and THEY SAID IT'S VERY RARE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a siverish blue pearl.

Was it for your Birthday or "annivarsary"? I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!:confused::veryconfu

wickedfan07

*headdesk*

That's not a gimmick! That's a cliche'!

A gimmick is like using an eye-roll in every post or being a snarky devil's advocate in EVERY post you make.

I hear this model is one of the top sellers in the WDWMagic gimmick department. They're pretty cheap, too. :lookaroun

How did I ever miss all this fun earlier? Disney plugs the leaks and this is what we have to do to entertain ourselves. So, anyone want to go ride the new Mark VIII monorail (on the new beams past the 5th gate villain park) to Animal Kingdom so we can visit Beastly Kingdom? And tomorrow they're going to announce the new Mt. Fuji mega coaster for Japan!!!! It's going to open the same day as the new Wonders of Life, Fire Mountain, the Russia pavilion, AND the refurbished Backlot Tour complete with Residential Street!!!!11

That's it, i'm going to bed.

Legacy

I hear this model is one of the top sellers in the WDWMagic gimmick department. They're pretty cheap, too. :lookaroun

How did I ever miss all this fun earlier? Disney plugs the leaks and this is what we have to do to entertain ourselves. So, anyone want to go ride the new Mark VIII monorail (on the new beams past the 5th gate villain park) to Animal Kingdom so we can visit Beastly Kingdom? And tomorrow they're going to announce the new Mt. Fuji mega coaster for Japan!!!! It's going to open the same day as the new Wonders of Life, Fire Mountain, the Russia pavilion, AND the refurbished Backlot Tour complete with Residential Street!!!!11

That's it, i'm going to bed.

Well, the low-quality versions are pretty cheap. But there are some high-quality ones who make an impression. They're the Gucci of snarkiness.

And you forgot Night Kingdom and the Bald Mountain flume-ride.

Dwarful

Maybe her birthday and anniversary are on the same day...or maybe her husband was just stretching the Disney dollars and getting two events covered with one amazing gift!

We don't really celebrate Mother's Day/Father's Day (or Valentine's Day) 'cause I sort of view them as 'made up holidays' and we should be respectful all year long..so aside from the construction paper/glitter/glue gifts from the kids we don't do anything...now with all that said..our anniversary and mother's day occasionally fall on the same day. My husband's birthday and Father's day also occasionally fall on the same day...as well as our youngest daughter & niece's birthday occasionally fall on Easter Sunday....but we always make sure each person get's their day..no 'double dippin' of gifts with this gang!

OR maybe she was so overcome with emotions she couldn't remember exactly what the gift was for. Either way, she is happy and it sounds like she had a good trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom