FPM&GH14's Even Stevens Trivia

Did this thread give you an all-together new sensation that touched your life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Thats right...Congrats. Does anyone know the name of that toast shop? Sorry this isnt much of an establishment without my co-producer ghost...hes in spain apparently. Somebody please ask a question. Its dying.

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
New Format

ok dont then. I will.. what was I thinkin making you ask them anyways?? I have an inside source of what episode(s) comes on every day.. so I'll ask a question that youll have to pay attention for. You can still feel free to answer it beforehand. And also feel free to ask each other questions while waiting to see the show. And the question will always be about the regular 5:30 eastern/4:30 central time showing unless otherwise noticed(for example today there is a 1pm/12pm showing and a regular 5:30/4:30). Tell me if I'm wasting my time here.:(

Bonus 1pm/12pm Question: when louis first enters the bedroom...what dvd movie does he notice that makes him so happy that he gets a little misty?

5:30/4:30: what common bond do donnie and cynthia mills the news reporter share?

By the way... That poll was obviously a stupid joke. You guys didnt have to be big meanies!!!:(

Cyberacer

Did you guys know that Even Stevens is out of production? They're thinking about an Even Stevens Movie though. Just thought that you would like to know.

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by Cyberacer
Did you guys know that Even Stevens is out of production? They're thinking about an Even Stevens Movie though. Just thought that you would like to know.
Why is it out of production??? It always seemed quite popular!

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Yeah. That happened a while back. I think They've already started filming the movie. If not, it is for sure going to happen.:)

If you guys ever want this trivia to start back up again, just ask me!:animwink:

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
Thats right...Congrats. Does anyone know the name of that toast shop? Sorry this isnt much of an establishment without my co-producer ghost...hes in spain apparently. Somebody please ask a question. Its dying.
Okay since everyone gave up on my toast shop question, I shall give the answer. The name of the shop was You're Toast

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
I've got tons... You want me to start up the trivia again? I'll ask a question about today's 5:30PM(Eastern) episode. You're in GA too eh Cyberacer. so it should come on at 5:30 for you. ok.:)

The episode: The one about Louis' "Casa De Fiesta". He creates the Mexican themed room due to the fact that his locker has life forms growing out of mold inside it. Meanwhile, Ren is striving for good grades so that she can win a prestigious award, but her woodshop skills are'nt worth a hill of beans, and she gets a "C" in that class.

Easy: Principal Wexler gives Louis the room to use as a locker. What was this room?

Difficult: What award was Ren trying to win?

Good luck!

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Well. That was the end of it. Does anybody know the answer?

and a follow up query: What grade did Ren end up recieving on her Woodshop Project?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
I dont mean to nitpick:D but it's what I do:lol:

the shop is actually "Your Toast"

SORRY! I dont know why that bothered me. Let's just say I'm practicing for English class. :animwink:

I'm sorry there arent any questions for today's episode. but... ITS NEW!! so I dont know anything about it besides the commercial tells you.

there's still a question from yesterday's episode that nobody answered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom