FPM&GH14's Even Stevens Trivia

Did this thread give you an all-together new sensation that touched your life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Cyberacer

are you talking about the episode where the Stevens were competing with the Austrialian family? and Louis put a hole in their boat to win?

ghosthost14

I am not sure if I have asked this before but what does twitty refer the wexlervator as the first drop of what DLR attraction?:king:

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
ok.. I woke up early today... so I'll post todays trivia questions for today's episode. by the way ghost... how was your trip?

synopsis:WOOOHOOO the Influenza special! yay.

easy: what statement is the basis for rens science project, and how does she present it?

mediocre:though her parents wont let her.... why does ren want to go to school that day?

somewhat Hard: what is Larry Beale's project?

Hard(not really): when ren actually wakes up for real... what is Louis singing as he walks into her room?

good luck! and I hope you find them easier than rated. By the way... I just want to remind you that Even stevens is moving to 6:30PM(eastern) starting next monday. also on that monday... Vault Disney is being cancelled and Even stevens will be shown 3 times(yes I said 3!!!!) over night. those times will be: 6:30PM, 10PM, and 2:30AM. all times are eastern. thank you.. and have fun. oh! and the new episodes will be every monday now. bye.

Cyberacer

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
easy: what statement is the basis for rens science project, and how does she present it?

mediocre:though her parents wont let her.... why does ren want to go to school that day?

somewhat Hard: what is Larry Beale's project?

Hard(not really): when ren actually wakes up for real... what is Louis singing as he walks into her room?

answers:

easy: "We went to the moon in 1969 that's when we made a landing that was lunar." She presents it as a song.

mediocre: Ren wants to go to school to get the perfect attendance award.

somwhat hard: Larry Beale's project was a machine that turns food into chocolate bars.

hard: Louis is singing "I've got hot soup, delicious chicken soup."

These were some great questions!! :sohappy:

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
The Even Stevens movie will be named: The Stevens Get Even, and the plot will be a spoof of TV reality shows. It is tentatively scheduled to be released in early 2003.

Apparently, in the last regular episode, The stevens are making plans to move to Washington DC, when The mom is elected to the US Senate. I wonder what'll happen!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom