FP+ Selection Timing for First Day

H20Babie

Hi everyone,

I am planning a quickie solo vacay, and arrive at MCO at 12:40 pm, using DME to Pop, and planning to hit MK. What time should I make FastPass+ selections for? I am thinking 5 pm for some breathing room? Or do I need more time?

TIA

Roakor

remember your FPs are good for an hour so that gives you breathing room. If you just want to go straight to the parks you can have your luggage taken to your room when you get to the hotel. then you can go get on the bus right away. best case I'd say you could be in the park by 2:30-3:00, depends on traffic from MCO to the hotel, how long you have to wait for the bus to the hotel or to the park, how long the security lines are getting into the park. But even so you should be safe making 3pm reservations (as they are good till 4pm and most will honor them beyond the 1hr limit. Not sure I have ever seen someone turned away because they went over the 1 hr limit.). Thats assuming you go straight to the park and don't bother with unpacking or anything.

Upvote 0

Mickey5150

When planning the 1st day I give myself 2 hours after landing for my 1st fastpass. However, I also make sure that the 1st fastpass is my least favorite in case something comes up.

Upvote 0

Legendary

You should be fine. Be aware that you are using DME at a peak time. Depending on the line for the bus you may have a wait. Once on the bus it should depart quickly because it will fill up right away. If there is no line for the bus you will get on the bus and wait for it to fill up. We have had both experiences. Best case you would be at the resort by 2 (but I'm willing to bet it will be more towards 3). If your checking in add 30 min. I'm sure you'll want to check out the resort. Plan at least 20 minutes travel to MK assuming the bus is there when you walk up. If you just missed the bus add another 20.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom