FP+ for Disney World Swan Guests

Thumper14

I am staying at the Swan, and have my tickets, memory maker and ADR all linked in MDE. When I click on fast pass plus it walks me through the hotel linking, which I cannot do.

Redhawk

Since those are predicted to be low-crowd days (except April 27), you can plan your days better when you're there and know the weather, etc., and then choose your FPs each day in the park.

Thumper14

Everyday I experiment and try to link my Swan reservation on MDE. Bad news, it has never worked, good news, I have my reservation number and the phone number of Costco Travel memorized . I would love to see it work and get a chance to order magic bands. But I have carefully planned our 5 Day stay to take advantage of low crowds during EMH and booked my Dining Reservations during the peaks.

Our 33rd anniversary will be magical!  

Thumper14

I am having issues as well, trying to connect my Dolphin reservations to the site.

I just keep trying to link my Swan reservation, maybe I will catch a glitch or an update. It is probably just wishful thinking. But they did not have to mock me my sending the Memory Maker card with Elasta-girl and a Magic Band on the front.

Who needs a Magic Band anyway!  

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom