FP+ for Be Our Guest

Ariel484

I'm able to look at my late December dates but they're not all open for me yet. 12/28 and 12/29 have fastpasses but nothing beyond that. I'd like one for 1/2 so hopefully they'll open up. :)

raugust

Yea, I made 2 FP + ressies for BOG on 12/3/13 @ 1050 & 1055, (I think:confused::confused:). I had to do 2 because my daughters family is booked into a separate room even though everything is linked to me. A couple of questions. 1) Mine is @ 1050 - 1150 and hers is @ 1055 - 1155 (no biggie) Will we be able to sit together? and 2) Most important, nothing shows up on either MDE or My reservations. I know that I have read that they just mysteriously show up one day, but should I be worried.:eek::eek:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Yea, I made 2 FP + ressies for BOG on 12/3/13 @ 1050 & 1055, (I think:confused::confused:). I had to do 2 because my daughters family is booked into a separate room even though everything is linked to me. A couple of questions. 1) Mine is @ 1050 - 1150 and hers is @ 1055 - 1155 (no biggie) Will we be able to sit together? and 2) Most important, nothing shows up on either MDE or My reservations. I know that I have read that they just mysteriously show up one day, but should I be worried.:eek::eek:

When you get the CM that seats you just let them know you want tables together. It should not be a problem at all.

Joyce Castro

My First post on here and thank you for the help on all the info. I have been trying to reserve for the past 6 months (and 2 trips) to go to BOG. So I just made my reservation for 12/7...but I don't see it on my MDE yet. Please tell me I shouldn't be worried?!

Ariel484

My First post on here and thank you for the help on all the info. I have been trying to reserve for the past 6 months (and 2 trips) to go to BOG. So I just made my reservation for 12/7...but I don't see it on my MDE yet. Please tell me I shouldn't be worried?!
It won't show up on your MDE...they are two separate things right now.

Sparkle81

Mine will still only let me go up as far as 9th, but I can only do lunch there on 13th. Just hoping that opens up soon.

Stitch1313

Just got in for December 2nd! I used my DVC reservation number in the link provided at the beginning of this thread. I was offered two different FP windows from which to choose and an option to pre-order and go direct to my table or to reserve expedited seating. I took the seating as I have no idea what I'm going to want to eat this far out. I am 16 days out from check in.

Sparkle81

I'm still only able to book dates in the first 7 days of an 11 day trip. Can anyone who is staying longer than a week, book dates throughout their trip? I'm desperate to book for 13th but can only book up to the 10th.

Megala

You guys who already made your BOG reservations, did you already have all your FP+ chosen for that day or did you purposefully leave a FP+ slot open for BOG reservation. As it stands now, I have 3 FP+ events already scheduled and was thinking that once the date became available at the BOG site I would be able to replace an already scheduled event with the BOG reservation. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You guys who already made your BOG reservations, did you already have all your FP+ chosen for that day or did you purposefully leave a FP+ slot open for BOG reservation. As it stands now, I have 3 FP+ events already scheduled and was thinking that once the date became available at the BOG site I would be able to replace an already scheduled event with the BOG reservation. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
BOG FP is not associated with regular FP+, it is more like an ADR. We have 3 FP+ for MK (two in the 11-2 p.m. time period) and we were able to get BOG (arrive between 10:40-11:10 a.m.) by using the link earlier in this thread.

stevehousse

Just an FYI the BOG reservations are not part of your 3 FP ride selections. Also, only at dinner do the cms seat you at a table. Durin lunch you are able to sit wherever you want.

We just did the FP BOG this past Tuesday and everything was wonderful except paying for our meal.

If you do the FP option, you are able to pre order your meals in advance, which is what we did. We checked into the FP stand outside the bridge. The cm pulled up our reservation an order and asked if we wanted to change anything. We said no and headed inside. We then waited five minutes to get to the ordering/ paying stands. Once there te cm confirmed our order, scanned the rose, and we were sent to pay. Once we got to the pay stand, the cm scanned out rose and our order did not come up! We had to quickly reorder everything from there. No big deal, but was an extra 5 minute wasted...like I said everything was very good and we would Definately go back even after the small hiccup we experienced.

Kbullz

I was able to make FP for BOG but when I tried to use the link for my inlaws it won't go through. I called and was directed to a CM who told me that it is supposed to be by invitation only and that a lot of people are using the link and being able to bypass and make a reservation.
When I explained that I have reservation but cannot get one for my in laws the CM told me it was because they are staying in a different room than us.
Anyone have any ideas how I can link in laws into our reservation?
Also found it strange that my Mother in laws magic band has numbers and a letter in it. Anyone else have this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom