FP+ for Be Our Guest

Joy57

It's seems they have decreased the timing for booking this. Back when it was first offered, that site was letting people book 30-45 days ahead of time. In Nov for our trip, I believe we were booked at 39 days. Now it seems like its been restricted to 2 weeks at the most before said date! Just keep trying ad it will eventually let u!

And do not preorder! Like others, our order was lost in the shuffle and we had to reorder everything!

will keep in mind, thanks :)

ItsTiggerTime

Hey everyone...I don't know if this was discussed previously but I just drove up from Miami and decided to check my e-mail and I had an invite for a test lunch at Be Our Guest...I made a reservation for tomorrow (12:15-1245) so a little window there to get there and made my order already...has anyone else heard or experienced this?...i'll get back with a report tomorrow

Betsyboo

I was able to make a FP+ selection on my 40th day out except for the last day of my stay. It's still not opened up. I'm now at 25 days and still nothing. I booked one for our first day but hope the last day opens up soon. I'd definitely change it. The dates seem really random for when people are able to access it but I guess that's what we get when we aren't going with their email invite system.

annadseal

OK, I tried booking FP+ for BoG on my Mom's reservation back in early January for our trip in 2 weeks, and it didn't work. Back then, I had the all number code from the Magic Bands put into the system and it saved that info for every time I logged in afterwards. I was JUST able to get FP+ for her, my dad, and sister (because they're all on the same reservation). I just tried for myself and my aunt, having never tried before, and I can't get in...I don't have an all number code for the Magic Bands anymore. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? I'm going to be really bummed if my parents and sister get to go and not the rest of our travel party. :(

Thanks!

MrsCoker

I got an invitation for FP+ for BoG back in October. Used it and it was awesome.

I was surprised when I clicked the link today and was able to make ANOTHER FP+ reservation for this weekend...four months later. I wasn't able to add any other guests to the reservations however it was a pleasant surprise :)

stillgoofy

I just went in and made a BOG FastPass for April 27th. I was so surprised it was available for so far out (we arrive 4/23) but it had the whole week available to choose from. My question is after you make the FastPass, where does it show in MDE? I did print out the page that states Congratulations, your selections have been saved and it has the date & times on it. But I can't seem to find any other confirmation of this in MDE.

ExtinctJenn

OK, I tried booking FP+ for BoG on my Mom's reservation back in early January for our trip in 2 weeks, and it didn't work. Back then, I had the all number code from the Magic Bands put into the system and it saved that info for every time I logged in afterwards. I was JUST able to get FP+ for her, my dad, and sister (because they're all on the same reservation). I just tried for myself and my aunt, having never tried before, and I can't get in...I don't have an all number code for the Magic Bands anymore. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? I'm going to be really bummed if my parents and sister get to go and not the rest of our travel party. :(

Thanks!
You need that Magic Band code because that's how it associates you as being someone participating in the test. Without it, you can't make a FP+ reservation but you can still wait in line and get in. It looks a lot worse than it is... even when it's all the way out passed the end of the bridge that's only around 30 minutes. You can wait that long even when you have an ADR at some places! :)

stevehousse

I just went in and made a BOG FastPass for April 27th. I was so surprised it was available for so far out (we arrive 4/23) but it had the whole week available to choose from. My question is after you make the FastPass, where does it show in MDE? I did print out the page that states Congratulations, your selections have been saved and it has the date & times on it. But I can't seem to find any other confirmation of this in MDE.
It won't show on your main MDE page because it is a completely different reservation system. As long as u hve a pint out or ur reservation number when checkin, u will b fine.
U can always add it yourself to MDE through the notes section of your planning pages.

ExtinctJenn

It won't show on your main MDE page because it is a completely different reservation system. As long as u hve a pint out or ur reservation number when checkin, u will b fine.
U can always add it yourself to MDE through the notes section of your planning pages.
This is so very true and was a point of confusion for me too. The key is, the BOG FP+ doesn't count as one of your 3 FP+ selections which I'm guessing is why you don't see it on MDE. I just printed the information from the site once it confirmed it and then added the detail to my plans for that day on the MDE site.

annadseal

You need that Magic Band code because that's how it associates you as being someone participating in the test. Without it, you can't make a FP+ reservation but you can still wait in line and get in. It looks a lot worse than it is... even when it's all the way out passed the end of the bridge that's only around 30 minutes. You can wait that long even when you have an ADR at some places! :)

Thanks for the info! I figured that was why it needed that particular code. We've decided just to try and wait it out for lunch there. I was able to go in and just view the main dining area during EMH in December 2012, but back then the wait really was crazy long.

Thanks again!

MissM

You need that Magic Band code because that's how it associates you as being someone participating in the test.
I'm a FL resident AP in the latest round of FP+ testing. Got my bands today and figured I'd try to see if I could use my magic band id# in the "reservation" number field but it won't accept the alphanumeric code. There's a "D" in my code but it won't let me add the "D" so I can't use the band # as the reservation number. (Love's band id# has a letter in it too.) I wonder if they did that specifically to exclude band-only testers (vs resort stay participants) from using the BoG reservation system?

ExtinctJenn

I'm a FL resident AP in the latest round of FP+ testing. Got my bands today and figured I'd try to see if I could use my magic band id# in the "reservation" number field but it won't accept the alphanumeric code. There's a "D" in my code but it won't let me add the "D" so I can't use the band # as the reservation number. (Love's band id# has a letter in it too.) I wonder if they did that specifically to exclude band-only testers (vs resort stay participants) from using the BoG reservation system?
I don't know how this will work for AP holders. The # you enter is actually one found in MDE after you book and have ordered your bands. If that has a D in it, then I'd bet you're right (and that stinks for you :().

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom