FP+ at BoG

Rutt

Just wondering what reservation number you are supposed to enter? The only one we have is the 7URxxxxxx number and it wont accept that?

EricJ

Just wondering what reservation number you are supposed to enter? The only one we have is the 7URxxxxxx number and it wont accept that?

Yes, it doesn't seem to accept the letters from the Resort reservation, so there's some other number it wants? :confused:
Or is BoG at any other time classified as an "attraction" and tied to the 60-day FP+ window? (Which the resort phone rep implied when I asked, but I couldn't follow it there either.)

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
Do you have to have that 12 digit number associated with your MDE account? When I log into the lunch site, dates in December show up but not the right ones.

zelie

I booked my vacation with the UK and I told them to send me my 12 digit number

here is the mail I sent and the adress
disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com

Hello

In order to proceed with Dining Reservations and Disney Magical
Express booking, please send me my 12 digits resort confirmation
number

Booking Reference: #......
Lead Guest :
Resort
from date of your vacation
X Adult, X Children

email : your mail
Thank you
Kind regards

your name

my vacation is in august and I can't at this time to reserve a FP+ to the BOG I have to wait 60 days before my vacation

stevehousse

Not ur magic band number.

When u go to the magic band page on MdE, it will list your reservation number and that is what u use. It will be all numbers!

zelie

on MDE everywher I have just thnumbre with letters and numbers , no 12 digit numbers , but it doesn't matter , I asked for this number by mail

EricJ

Not ur magic band number.

When u go to the magic band page on MdE, it will list your reservation number and that is what u use. It will be all numbers!

Ohh, I see! Now that I've made another reservation, there's now a green-card symbol next to my name and band-identity icon, with a "XXXX XXXX XXXX" 12-digit number underneath it.

...The site's not taking THAT, either.

stevehousse

Well a few months ago when we went on the MB page it displayed your all number reservation code when u went to customize ur bands. That's the number u needed to make the BOG FP so idk why it won't show on ur pages?

EricJ

Well a few months ago when we went on the MB page it displayed your all number reservation code when u went to customize ur bands. That's the number u needed to make the BOG FP so idk why it won't show on ur pages?

Those are still there--
Having e-mailed and asked, however, found out the number it wanted was the exclusive code from the invitation e-mail about the site. (Rather like those exclusive e-mail room-discount codes.)

Darn. :( Could everyone do me a favor and not go there for lunch on 9/16?

disfan411

I found the number using the mde app on my phone and clicking on the rooms and packages option under the reservations section. It accepted my number and I never received an invitation email. Hope that helps.

EricJ

I found the number using the mde app on my phone and clicking on the rooms and packages option under the reservations section. It accepted my number and I never received an invitation email. Hope that helps.

It doesn't. (I've got an iPad app.)
Sorry, some folks are just dim and need a screenshot: If it's not the resort alphabet-soup, and it's not the card number, well, what IS it? :banghead:

dopeylover

You need your 12 digit reservation number instead of your reservation number w/ letters. If you call Disney or your travel agent, they will give it to you. :)

disfan411

Sorry, I just tried looking for it on my ipad and I don't see it. I can only find it on my android phone. But like others have said you can try calling and asking for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom