FP+ at BoG

iluvMainStMagic

Once I checked in to AoA in May, I got a text asking if I wanted to make a BOG fastpass. I didn't because I already had one for lunch and a dinner ressie. I did not enjoy the lunch. I probably picked the wrong thing. It's still worth it to see inside without the long wait.

Thank you! that is exactly what I wanted to know. Here's hoping for a text! :)

I probably should have added that the IT people don't know any more about the BoG FP+ than the regular CMs, but at least they tend to admit it. I'm sorry you're having so many problems with the site and can't seem to find a solution. I'd be willing to bet that, even if you can't make a BoG FP+ til you get to your resort, there will still be times available. The ability to make this FP+ just isn't known to most of the WDW-visiting population, so there's more availability than you would think, even at the last minute.

alissafalco

The CMs on the phone know absolutely nothing about the BoG FP+, and what information they are giving out has proved to be inaccurate. We ate at BoG using FP+ three times during our March trip, and we never got an email and just booked through the website. You can't add someone to your FP+ if their name doesn't automatically show up on the site, but your friend could get a FP+ for a time that overlaps yours, and you could all go in at once. I spend a lot of time on another Disney discussion board, and there have been no firsthand reports of anyone being turned away because they made their FP+ through the website and not because of an email. If the site has opened up the dates of your vacation, you should have no problem getting a FP+. If the dates haven't opened yet, the site will still show you your dates but will say that there's nothing available.
How far ahead of time were you able to book it?

I booked the first FP+ a few weeks before our trip - I don't remember exactly. After we ate there the first time, we decided we wanted to go again, so I went on the site and booked another FP+ for a couple days later, and then repeated that again. For the second and third FP+, I had several choices of times, even though I was booking for just a couple days later. And this was pretty busy time, during spring break.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I just got the e-mail for my trip in July, which doesn't start until the day AFTER the last day I can select. Sometimes Disney just frustrates the heck out of me. Yo, Disney, give me selection days that are DURING my trip, please.

ninjaprincesst

If it helps anyone that's looking for that 12 digit number and can't find it and can't get it from Disney, it is on your yellow magic express tags.

prfctlyximprct

This thread has just confused me even further! Basically there's no rhyme or reason to booking fp+ at bog! How many days out can ya book? Who knows! Why do you have to use a different number than your resort number linked to all your other reservations? Who knows? Guess I will just keep trying! Hopefully I can score one for August!

Thanks for everyone's help! Disney needs some clear instructions on this!

:)

TRONorail12

This thread has just confused me even further! Basically there's no rhyme or reason to booking fp+ at bog! How many days out can ya book? Who knows! Why do you have to use a different number than your resort number linked to all your other reservations? Who knows? Guess I will just keep trying! Hopefully I can score one for August!

Thanks for everyone's help! Disney needs some clear instructions on this!

:)

Keep calm and carry on. Disney does release clear instructions if you receive the e-mail invitation for the BOG FP. This FP project is still in BETA testing until otherwise noted. That is why a lot of CM's can't help guests who don't receive an invitation. Technically, BOG FP could be stopped without notice any day. Don't stress out if you can't get a FP, just get there at 10:30am or between 1:45-2:30 and there won't be much of a wait. Problem solved, you can now carry on with your life. :)

TRONorail12

There is some wrong info listed in your article. You only go directly to your table if you pre-order your meal and: 1) Are paying via dining plan, 2) Are paying via room charge, 3) Making no modifications to the order, 4) System is experiencing no technical issues.

*Credit Card payments still have to go to the ordering room and you may be subject to re-entering your order.*

prfctlyximprct

Keep calm and carry on. Disney does release clear instructions if you receive the e-mail invitation for the BOG FP. This FP project is still in BETA testing until otherwise noted. That is why a lot of CM's can't help guests who don't receive an invitation. Technically, BOG FP could be stopped without notice any day. Don't stress out if you can't get a FP, just get there at 10:30am or between 1:45-2:30 and there won't be much of a wait. Problem solved, you can now carry on with your life. :)

This has not stressed me out or prohibited me from carrying on with my life. I just thought it rather amusing at how varied and unsure everyone's answers on this thread are. I'd never eat lunch at 1030 am so if I can't fastpass it.. No big deal!

TRONorail12

This has not stressed me out or prohibited me from carrying on with my life. I just thought it rather amusing at how varied and unsure everyone's answers on this thread are. I'd never eat lunch at 1030 am so if I can't fastpass it.. No big deal!

Too many people freak out over the BOG FP, I just didn't want you fall into that category, that's all. Just go right before they close and the wait isn't that long. ;)

prfctlyximprct

Too many people freak out over the BOG FP, I just didn't want you fall into that category, that's all. Just go right before they close and the wait isn't that long. ;)
Nope no freak out here!! I'm pretty laid back when it comes to disney planning! Tried be our guest last visit for dinner and would love to try for lunch! We hall see :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom