fp+ and shows?

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
is it worth it? i see i can book fp+ for festival of the lion king and finding nemo.... how will that work with fp+ since they're set stage times? will i just get to wait in a different line? will i not have to wait in line? should i not bother wasting my fp+ on the shows? thanks in advance :)

Tom

Beta Return
Unless they've changed something, the FP+ assigns you to a specific show. You wait in the FP+ queue and are guaranteed entrance. But there's no special seating or anything....you just get in, then it's a free for all.

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
hmmm i think it might be a bit of a waste of an FP+ to me as well. part of me likes the idea of having guaranteed entrance and not having to line up an hour before though.

officialtom

We used it for Fantasmic back in March/April and it worked well. Guaranteed us a seat to a specific show, rather than just showing up and taking our chances with the line. The seating area was pretty good too. Would have preferred to be a bit more on-centre (we were centre-left) but we definitely still enjoyed it and got some good pictures.

Rather than lining up and waiting with our fingers crossed, we walked right in with the other FP+ people. It was a pretty big crowd, but at least there was no standing around.

seafoodbuffet

FP+ for some shows has the benefit of helping you not standing around waiting for the show to start accepting people. For large venues like Fantasmic, it's been helpful (plus last time, we just added the Fantasmic FP+ on the day were were in HS instead of reserving it early). That said, for smaller shows (Indiana Jones, etc) it seems like a total waste.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom