Four Seasons Land Deal

jt04

There is no doubting that but from a corporate perspective they have three choices. Beat them, partner with them or buy them. They would be irresponsible as a company if they only considered option 1. I would love to see Disney stay the best at everything but I know realistically that is not always possible.

They need to hire Marni...................or Jedimaster and all would be well

Rosscoe(AU)

Sorry if this has been posted..

Four season Residences

Think of everything you love about Four Seasons hotels and resorts. Inspiring locations, exquisite cuisine, relaxing amenities and always-thoughtful personalised care. With Four Seasons Residences, the experience you love can be yours to own – for a lifetime.
In some of the world’s most sought-after city and resort destinations, choose from two ownership options: whole and fractional. Each spacious, exquisitely designed luxury home offers the unrivalled advantage of Four Seasons service, providing effortless comfort and peace of mind.
Welcome to life at its best… as a luxury vacation home owner at Four Seasons.

Ownership Options

Discover Four Seasons luxury ownership perfectly tailored to your lifestyle. Both fractional and whole ownership options offer the pampering of Four Seasons – with all the convenience of home.
Four Seasons Residence Clubs

As a fractional owner of a Four Seasons luxury vacation home, you pay only for the time you plan to spend in residence. Your spacious, fully furnished vacation home is set within an exclusive Four Seasons resort – with renowned dining and amenities just steps away. Personalised Owner Services help you make the most of your vacation – from the Concierge who arranges activities prior to your arrival to In-Residence Dining and housekeeping. Family photos and golf clubs can be waiting for you each time you return. Emphasizing flexibility and carefree enjoyment, fractional ownership simply makes sense for many owners.
Four Seasons Private Residences

Whether for your principal luxury residence or a special getaway that is always awaiting your arrival, Four Seasons Private Residences are wholly owned properties – designed and built to the Four Seasons standard. In sought-after city and resort locations, your luxury real estate includes the unrivalled advantage of access to Four Seasons dining, amenities and services.

This is just a very upscale DVC and is really a smart move on Disneys behalf(sp)

http://www.fourseasons.com/residences/ownership_options.html

jt04

Sorry if this has been posted..

Four season Residences

Think of everything you love about Four Seasons hotels and resorts. Inspiring locations, exquisite cuisine, relaxing amenities and always-thoughtful personalised care. With Four Seasons Residences, the experience you love can be yours to own – for a lifetime.
In some of the world’s most sought-after city and resort destinations, choose from two ownership options: whole and fractional. Each spacious, exquisitely designed luxury home offers the unrivalled advantage of Four Seasons service, providing effortless comfort and peace of mind.
Welcome to life at its best… as a luxury vacation home owner at Four Seasons.

Ownership Options

Discover Four Seasons luxury ownership perfectly tailored to your lifestyle. Both fractional and whole ownership options offer the pampering of Four Seasons – with all the convenience of home.
Four Seasons Residence Clubs

As a fractional owner of a Four Seasons luxury vacation home, you pay only for the time you plan to spend in residence. Your spacious, fully furnished vacation home is set within an exclusive Four Seasons resort – with renowned dining and amenities just steps away. Personalised Owner Services help you make the most of your vacation – from the Concierge who arranges activities prior to your arrival to In-Residence Dining and housekeeping. Family photos and golf clubs can be waiting for you each time you return. Emphasizing flexibility and carefree enjoyment, fractional ownership simply makes sense for many owners.
Four Seasons Private Residences

Whether for your principal luxury residence or a special getaway that is always awaiting your arrival, Four Seasons Private Residences are wholly owned properties – designed and built to the Four Seasons standard. In sought-after city and resort locations, your luxury real estate includes the unrivalled advantage of access to Four Seasons dining, amenities and services.

This is just a very upscale DVC and is really a smart move on Disneys behalf(sp)

http://www.fourseasons.com/residences/ownership_options.html

It will be worth if they use this new revenue stream for adding E-tickets to the parks and other needed upgrades. If they just intend to siphon off the cash for projects outside WDW it is not a smart move IMO.

PoutyFace

For whatever reason the people doing the ratings can't get past the name Disney. They see Disney as for kids and because of that a Disney resort, especially one affiliated with one of their theme parks, will never get that 5 star.

No. It's simply that the services Disney provides do not come near a 5 star service. It's got nothing to do with reviewers not being able to see past the Disney name. The actual service, even at the Grand Floridian, isn't comparable to the service at a five star hotel.

I also think you're spinning too hard to say they couldn't build a 5 star resort out of nothing - if they truly wanted to, they could. It's all about the service, not about the name on the hotel or the parent company. Disney clearly decided to recognise that they wouldn't be able to do luxury - or decided to take the easy option and partner with Four Seasons.

s8film40

I think most people don't realize how little of the original more than 27,000 acres Disney still owns. Disney has been selling off land almost continuously since the mid 90's. Between Celebration, Crossroads, Little lake Bryan, land sold to RCID, and various other projects as well as land that has already been de-annexed with the intent to be sold there is not quite as much left as most believe. There is still far more land left than is needed for a theme park resort like WDW. It was only inevitable that at some point Disney would begin selling off land. The original 27,000 acres was originally purchased with the intent of building the EPCOT project, WDW is just a theme park resort and doesn't require the same amount of land needed for such a massive project.

aero029

I think most people don't realize how little of the original more than 27,000 acres Disney still owns. Disney has been selling off land almost continuously since the mid 90's. Between Celebration, Crossroads, Little lake Bryan, land sold to RCID, and various other projects as well as land that has already been de-annexed with the intent to be sold there is not quite as much left as most believe. There is still far more land left than is needed for a theme park resort like WDW. It was only inevitable that at some point Disney would begin selling off land. The original 27,000 acres was originally purchased with the intent of building the EPCOT project, WDW is just a theme park resort and doesn't require the same amount of land needed for such a massive project.

I just hope that while they're selling off oall of this land, they don't inadvertently paint themselves into a corner like they did in DisneyLand. The purpose of the huge land purchases was to have plenty of land to develop what their ideas and imaginations allowed them to create. I think that the sell-off may be shortsighted, in my opinion. Nobody knows what ideas come along in the future. They should leave enough room on the "canvass" to complete the masterpiece.

Honor

Anybody have any experience with 4 Seasons Ownership?

My dream would be to buy one of the renovated Treehouse Villas and live there. But Four Seasons may have to do. I am guessing the price for a single-family home is between $100,000 and $100 million. How close did I come without going over the manufacturer's suggested retail price?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom