Fountain of Nations LED downlights

hpyhnt 1000

Those have always been there.

Have they really? :-/

What purpose do they have?

Those would be great to see lit up at night...

Those lucite cylinder things have always been on the signs, though only on some of them. Some have had whirly things, others those lucite things that (should) give off a faint glow at night. I get the feeling that when the signs first went in they looked cool, but over the years that effect has been forgotten, so now the light is rarely seen. Some other signs along the paths on either side of SSE should have flashing strobe effects on top, but I haven't seen those working save for once. :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Those lucite cylinder things have always been on the signs, though only on some of them. Some have had whirly things, others those lucite things that (should) give off a faint glow at night. I get the feeling that when the signs first went in they looked cool, but over the years that effect has been forgotten, so now the light is rarely seen. Some other signs along the paths on either side of SSE should have flashing strobe effects on top, but I haven't seen those working save for once. :shrug:

Never, ever heard of, or seen this.:eek:

So...I'm thinking that they should totally reuse them and instal more?:shrug::lookaroun

DougK

All in all this is a big WIN for EPCOT Center!

I'm loving the look and can't wait to see for myself in less than two weeks.

WDWGoof07

The awesomeness that is this railing makes me so happy and angry at the same time.

Happy because of the investment in Epcot's aesthetics. I am really happy with the direction Epcot (and all the parks) seem to be heading toward now.

Angry because it furthers my hatred towards the #@%$*! stage. Why can't they do this one simple improvement? The stage isn't used for anything anymore. Seriously, the FON would be so beautiful with that railing all the way around it (especially in a clutter-free plaza:)).

Who's ready to resort to vandalism with me?:lol:

Rob562

I seems to recall those lucite nodes blinking randomly at night, in either blue or a blueish white.

-Rob

EPCOT Explorer

I seems to recall those lucite nodes blinking randomly at night, in either blue or a blueish white.

-Rob

When was this!? I have no pictures or recollection of them at ALL.

Sounds like a awesome effect, I hope they put them back, it would work great in the New Plaza.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom