Fountain of Nations down again

NewfieFan

Get it working by Sunday please...:eek::lol:

Hope it's OK. One of my favorite EPCOT Moments, to watch SSE and the Fountain at night.

I was just thinking the same thing... my heart skipped a beat when I saw "Fountain of Nations down again"! I know it's just a fountain but it's Epcot to me!

Our first night we always head to Epcot and we watch the fountain while the crowds thin out. Ahhhh... only 18 more sleeps!

Keep us posted... I want my fountain, please!:D

EPCOT Explorer

I was just thinking the same thing... my heart skipped a beat when I saw "Fountain of Nations down again"! I know it's just a fountain but it's Epcot to me!

Our first night we always head to Epcot and we watch the fountain while the crowds thin out. Ahhhh... only 18 more sleeps!

Keep us posted... I want my fountain, please!:D

I know what you mean. Innoventions Plaza is not just the same....it NEEDS the FoN. Hope it's back in 3 days....:eek:

EPCOTPluto

As the tarps aren't above the fountain, and none of the support poles are immediately next to the fountain, I'd presume that yes, it could still operate during the day while they removed the tarps during 3rd shift.
Playing the Devil's advocate here, but why is everyone presuming those tarps are coming down soon?

Unless I am reading too much in what you said... :shrug:

hpyhnt 1000

Playing the Devil's advocate here, but why is everyone presuming those tarps are coming down soon?

Unless I am reading too much in what you said... :shrug:

Because now that the wand is down, its the next target on the Epcot hit list (in both reality and in fanboy dreams). Its either the tarps or Leave a Legacy...take your pick. :p

Atomicmickey

I pick Leave a Legacy. To leave.

The open, welcoming, bright future entrance to Epcot
has turned into a funereal blockade. I love the "idea" of
leave a legacy, but it makes the entrance look like a
government building in a warzone. JMHO, of course.

DocMcHulk

I pick Leave a Legacy. To leave.

The open, welcoming, bright future entrance to Epcot
has turned into a funereal blockade. I love the "idea" of
leave a legacy, but it makes the entrance look like a
government building in a warzone. JMHO, of course.
I totally agree. It needs to be opened up. Find somewhere else to put them.

disreport

Do we know if the tilework being done on the eastside will be blue? I haven't figured out if the green tiles on the west side is supposed to match the innoventions color scheme or if they are going with a completely different 'green' color scheme for the entire plaza....thus, (hopefully) nessecitating the need to removed the purple tarps.

raven

I've seen the fountain on every night that I'm there (Mon-Fri) so it's been working at night at least. I know that there has been some sort of giant blower replaced in the tunnel underneath it that they've been working on for about a month now. Maybe that had something to do with it. :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

I've seen the fountain on every night that I'm there (Mon-Fri) so it's been working at night at least. I know that there has been some sort of giant blower replaced in the tunnel underneath it that they've been working on for about a month now. Maybe that had something to do with it. :shrug:

:sohappy::sohappy:

I have hope!:lol::D Thank you, Raven!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom