Fort Wilderness Haunted Hayride (w/ the Headless Horseman)

RobertRaine

I will be at WDW in early October and was wondering if anyone had any information (dates, times, cost, etc..) on the Fort Wilderness Haunted Hayrides. My wife and I will have our 2 year old with us and I was wondering if this is too scary for him? :eek:

Any Thoughts?

Thanks for the info

menamechris

Last year, I think they did it every night in October. It was $60 for us (a bit pricey for a 20 minute ride), but it was good fun. I don't think it would be too scary for a two year old. Maybe just cover his eyes at the end. :p

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

I found a number to call to make reservations for the rides! :sohappy: Here's the info:

Haunted Carriage Ride

During this 25-minute narrated nighttime carriage ride through the woods of Disney's Ft. Wilderness Resort, experience chilling sights and sounds inspired by the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. September 30 to october 31, 2011, nightly from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. For pricing and availability, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

Upvote 0

mp2bill

Last year, I think they did it every night in October. It was $60 for us (a bit pricey for a 20 minute ride), but it was good fun. I don't think it would be too scary for a two year old. Maybe just cover his eyes at the end. :p

Wow! $30 a pop!? Sounds fun to do, but that is very pricey. What's included?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom