Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
Sharp. I like it.

E426F195-F6CE-4F05-8DDB-548CC7105A91.jpeg

GimpYancIent

Looks like F1 is very interested in the U.S.
"Local officials voted Tuesday to allow Formula 1 access to the Las Vegas strip, paving the way for the Las Vegas Grand Prix to be held through 2032, Racer reports.
The Clark County Commission is allowing the race to expand past its initial three-year deal, which was announced in March. The race will be unique in that it will be on Saturday night — instead of Sunday — as the cars speed past iconic Vegas landmarks under the lights of the city."

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Race is at midnight Central, qualifying at 2AM?

Ratings are probably a wash, or maybe even improved, not competing with football for viewers?

Timmay

Original Poster
Race is at midnight Central, qualifying at 2AM?

Ratings are probably a wash, or maybe even improved, not competing with football for viewers?
Yeah. This seems odd to me. I said in an earlier post pretty much the same start time for me here in central time as Japan and Australia. Don’t think ABC is going to get as many watching as do for Austin, Miami and Mexico.

Timmay

Original Poster
I’m starting to think it’s going to be difficult to tell a few of the teams apart at first glance this year. There seems to be some similarities.

947BEFD4-7808-4383-AEED-190902D93C61.jpeg

8DA2DBD2-5E5F-48CB-8AE2-7535BF072EC4.jpeg
11F69BD6-FBB0-4D9E-89FA-ED98715D077B.jpeg

GimpYancIent

Interesting for the 2023 F1 race calendar the May 2 Miami race and the November 18 Las Vegas race are listed as Miami and Las Vegas yet the October 22 race at Austin is listed as the USA Grand Pri.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom