Formula 1 2023

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I thought it was a problem only if it was used to gain an advantage in that moment (ala Verstappen gaining an advantage on Hamilton at that very moment)?
I think that the stewards will ignore the odd infringement. If you are repeatedly doing the same thing lap after lap they will call you up on it. Track boundaries are there for a reason..

Timmay

Original Poster
I thought it was a problem only if it was used to gain an advantage in that moment (ala Verstappen gaining an advantage on Hamilton at that very moment)?
I think it finally dawned on the stewards that Hamilton may not have been gaining an immediate advantage, but was certainly gaining a pretty big advantage over the course of time. That’s why they finally stopped him

They just have to keep to the same track limits the entire weekend.

I need some advice. I canceled my cable because we mostly stream, I was thinking I could use my Disney +/ESPN bundle to stream the next race but it looks like ESPN wants me to sign in with my cable provider to access the F1 content. Help! How do you watch F1 without cable?

Timmay

Original Poster
I need some advice. I canceled my cable because we mostly stream, I was thinking I could use my Disney +/ESPN bundle to stream the next race but it looks like ESPN wants me to sign in with my cable provider to access the F1 content. Help! How do you watch F1 without cable?
You should be able to just use the ESPN app if you have that bundle. Maybe uninstall the app, reinstall and sign in with your Disney account info.

Timmay

Original Poster
Well, wasn’t that exciting. So far this is the best season start I can remember in a while. Love wet tracks...you never know what’s going to happen.

Timmay

Original Poster
Well, it seems they took those points away. His team wrongly advised him to stay on track rather than go back through the pit lane when he spun off under the safety car. So many rules.......I hope he can get some points in the next race.
Yeah...I saw that. Him and Stroll both received post-race penalties.

Timmay

Original Poster
Well this sure is gorgeous.
McLaren’s special Gulf livery for Monaco.

1419FE66-7E3C-457C-A690-B23D80AF590C.jpeg

Timmay

Original Poster
Lewis is a classless hack. His car was pushing in the turns prior to clipping Verstappen.
I think his emotions got the better of him. He has had his back side handed to him in spectacular fashion the last couple of months. He’s not used to that. He’s been shown up quite badly. Home track, home fans…things will be different. Then the sprint race and he gets pretty much humiliated again.

Hamilton goes into that corner way too fast, and completely misses the apex of the line he has taken. Verstappen assumes, rightfully so, Hamilton will back out since he has missed the apex. With all the emotion of the last two months built up inside, Hamilton has no intention at this point to continue to be “bullied” by Verstappen. That’s the actual quote by Hamilton after the race…he’s been bullied. That right there tells you his state of mind about it.

Nubs70

Yes the 7 time world champ was a victim.

Watching the previous turns, you can see Hamiltons car is heavy and pushing in every turn. A 7 time world champion must have felt that and responded appropriately.

But hey, I'm a victim of someone else's actions and will respond accordingly. That is a hack. Hamilton should have backed out and passed at some other opportunity. After all, the 7 time world champ overcame a 10 second penalty to win the race.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom