Forgive me, but...

britdaw

Original Poster
I have a question. I am confused about tickets. If we choose to get base tickets, are we allowed to leave the park and then return to the same park later than evening?? I know how park hopping works, but we are not planning to do any park hopping this time for my son's sake (he's autistic and the busy pace of the trip is going to be enough on him already). But if we need to leave to, say, go back to the hotel and let him have a break for a little while and then want to come back that night to finish our day at the same park, is that allowed?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I have a question. I am confused about tickets. If we choose to get base tickets, are we allowed to leave the park and then return to the same park later than evening?? I know how park hopping works, but we are not planning to do any park hopping this time for my son's sake (he's autistic and the busy pace of the trip is going to be enough on him already). But if we need to leave to, say, go back to the hotel and let him have a break for a little while and then want to come back that night to finish our day at the same park, is that allowed?
Yes

Tom

Beta Return
Yup. In the world of sports and entertainment venues, it's called a Pass Out, which means that you can come back once you leave.

You can re-enter the same park as often as you want before closing.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
With the "new" (to me anyway) magic bands, do they still make you get your hand stamped when you exit?

They have not done that in many years. Actually they have never done this since I have been going regularly since 2008. So I know it was stopped before 2008 for certain. Lol 1998 was my first trip (I was almost almost 18) and they did that then I believe but don't know when it stopped. :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I had this same question. My trip in July consists of 4 base-tickets because no need for park hopping in the middle of July... So this is good news!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom