Forbidden Mountain Ride System

jwbeck3

Original Poster
I was wondering if ya'll thought that Forbidden Mountain would have a JCE ride system or be more like a roller coaster. I am hoping for the JCE ride system because it looks incredible. Or if anyone thinks it will be something else then please share.

DisJosh

Forbiden Mountain or Fire Mountain whatever it's going by nowadays is just a RUMOR. So ride system speculation could be extremely varied. So basically it's whatever you want it to be. ;)

Justin

I have heard alot of backlot stories about this.

Infact somewhat of i heard a manufactuer was suppose to support the roll in this new project and turned to disney and told them they have to many lawyers in supporting the project, so they didnt enable it. It sounds more like it would be a coaster, but for now, if your not hearing it from WDW Cast Members or crew. It is most likely a rumour. If its based on opinion i think it has to do something with a coaster.

Justin

I should have kept my mouth shut before i said anything about that.... One of the main reasons u might be seeing this project go slow is that the manufactuer droped out of hte project before helping out iwth this.. It seems that WDI will find another way to put this project back up soon, we hope....

SirNim

Originally posted by Justin
I should have kept my mouth shut before i said anything about that.... One of the main reasons u might be seeing this project go slow is that the manufactuer droped out of hte project before helping out iwth this.. It seems that WDI will find another way to put this project back up soon, we hope....

We hope... :zipit:

There's just so much land back there screaming, begging for a new attraction!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom