For those who go to WDW solo, do you try to find romance there?

mastif

jellyrolls, boardwalk, espn club, resort pool, resort bar, might be "good" places. Probably about the only places, or like someone else said, in line. Try the single riders line, no pun intended!! ha but seriously it's a good place to spark a convo, well since most people in that line are "singles" just wait outside the ride till that cutie gets in line and follow her in

Ariel484

I remember one time when I was a high school teen and was at MK with my friends, we met some cute guys inside SM. But, when we got out in the daylight they were not even remotely cute after all. We quickly and nicely said we had to go. If you're looking for love in WDW do not do so in very dimly lit attractions. :lookaroun

Yikes!! :eek: :lol: Excellent advice!

JamboJohn

I am married, but my wife and I "find romance" at Disney every time. This year's surprise for her is a New Years Eve cruise on the Grand 1 to see the fireworks!!

ErickainPA

I went to Disney a lot when I was single, never looking for anyone to do anything with really. I liked being able to eat when I wanted, ride rides that I wanted to, sit and lounge at the pool and not have to worry about if my company was having a good time or not. I will be doing my first solo trip to the World since getting married there in 2001 and since having kids. I am excited because I have so many things I plan to do since I will be there without any mommy duties to worry about and no one with me to make sure they have a good time. I can eat (without one of my kids saying bite mommy, bite and it will all be while my food is still hot that I can eat it) , sleep (little or as much as I want) or do nothing for a few days. I can lounge at the pool and read my book without having to make sure my kids are ok in the pool. I'm just a little excited in case you couldn't tell. :)

EpcotServo

I travel to WDW at least 3 times a month and I can tell you that when I am there the last thing I want to think about is trying to find a date. Over the past couple of years I have come to the conclusion that people don't really need to be with someone to be happy in life. As long as you have your friends and family you really don't need to waste your time trying to find someone out there. All I need to be happy in life is my hobbies and a quick trip to Disney every now and again. Disney makes me happy, what more do I need? Although I do wish PI was open so I could get my Kungaloosh on:(

This is how I feel about it too. :shrug:

Agreed, That's a no for me too.

Plus it helps that I hate about 97.9% of all people within a three year margin of my age, so that accounts for most all of the people of that age whom I'm unfortunate enough to encounter in my travels at the parks.

Plus if they are like me, which is preferred, they would never strike up an unsolicited conversation, thus we would never meet.

:shrug:

worldfanatic

I'll never forget last year when my wife and I were at the ESPN Club bar late one evening. This guy was working his a__ off in an attempt to pick up these two girls sitting next to us. He was obnoxiouly throwing himself at them, buying them drinks, practically begging one or both of them to go back to his room at the the Yacht Club. The girls were staying at Port Orleans and he told them "You just have to come see how much better a deluxe room is compared to a moderate."

It was pathetic, but hillarious.

The best part came when he excused himself to the bathroom and one of the girls said "Let's go!", but the other said "No, let's get another $30 dollars worth of drinks from this jerk, and then go!!" My wife and I couldn't take it anymore, we started busting up! The girls laughed with us and then the poor sucker came back.

Another round of drinks later, my wife and I left, but he was still there trying. I wanted to stay and see his face when they bailed, but we were too tired. We laughed all the way back to our Boardwalk room.:lol:

Duckberg

Disney date Chances???

IMO in regards to visitors meeting up by chance @ WDW it would be SLIM & NONE! :brick:

NOW CM's developing relationships based upon mutual interests via work that's a whole different thing! :D

Duckberg :rolleyes:

vikstar21

Looking for a disney prince or princess?

Hey,

Anyone looking for a like minded disney dude or dudette should sign up on DisDates.Com

I only just discovered it and I think it's a fairly new site so would be good to have a few more princes/princesses on there.

I just signed up and then saw this thread so thought i'd mention it.

vic x

tomman710

I went solo to MNSSHP a few years ago before I was married and there were many single people there. I met up with two girls who I hung out with the rest of the night. They were alot of fun. It was a blast.

I think the nighttime parties might be a better option than just the park during the day.

TimNRA757

I go to WDW alone all the time and that is usually the farthest thing from my mind... Although there are those WDWCP gals that are fun to talk to and pretty cute but I haven't ever tried "hitting on them" because that'd be kind of weird and I wouldn't want my AP revoked haha... Anyway if anyone has actually had luck out there it may be worth a shot given my college doesn't have that many females heh.

Computer Magic

I think your best bet for solo trips to find romance is Vegas :lookaroun They even have wedding chapels for a quick wedding with their own Elvis characters:ROFLOL:

Cmdr_Crimson

The only love I have found was always there when I turned on the TV at the Resort...Stacy..
Stacey_Aswad_16R.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

I just came back last week and I she is all dressed up this year. I was like, WOW, you dress up nicely :ROFLOL:

Yeah Must Do Disney seemed to make her more informative than wild-N-crazy..Even though many clips were reused for this..I'll always like her more in the Top 7 Must sees.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom