For those who go to WDW solo, do you try to find romance there?

magicmaya

The only love I have found was always there when I turned on the TV at the Resort...Stacy..
Stacey_Aswad_16R.jpg

:eek:
she may look lovely but on the inside, she's kinda annoying :lookaroun:lol:
But I still like her!

BiggerTigger

The few times that I have gone solo, I have tried to find a family that will adopt me. :lookaroun
No, seriously, I strike up conversations with others, trying to point out fun and interesting things. (I do that even when I am with others). Quite a few times that has led to offers to join them on other things, more rides, dinner, drinks, etc. Yes, there are times that I would like to have someone there to enjoy things with me, but I make the most of it and have a great time.

DisneyLeo18

I travel down usually once or twice a year and am usually single when i go and have met plenty of single teens/ young women but i wouldn't say love. The one time I came close was meeting a girl from queens (I'm from long island) and we did hang out a few times after we both got home but it never worked out.

Mr.EPCOT

I'm always keeping my eye out for whoever might be that Mrs. EPCOT out there, but I usually don't approach anyone or anything.

LarryStoken

I'm just curious as I've never been to WDW solo, but I know a lot of members do. When you're there do you try to find someone to share part of the trip with, like inviting a member of the opposite ______ to dinner or a drink, or are you just focused on enjoying the rides and experiences by yourself? Not passing judgement, just curious.
Your best bet to meet someone single are the Cast Members themselves. Disney runs a College Program that recruits co-eds from all over the country to work in the parks. I know first hand that there is a lot of off- duty hooking up going on between these CMs and even between CMs and outsiders. The College Program houses these cast members in the Vista Way apartments. These apartments have been jokingly referred to as "Vista Lay". Most CMs don't hang out in the parks off duty but if you head over to the bars in the Crossroads Plaza right outside the park, you'll find plenty of them drunk and partying it up college style. Good luck.

TimNRA757

Your best bet to meet someone single are the Cast Members themselves. Disney runs a College Program that recruits co-eds from all over the country to work in the parks. I know first hand that there is a lot of off- duty hooking up going on between these CMs and even between CMs and outsiders. The College Program houses these cast members in the Vista Way apartments. These apartments have been jokingly referred to as "Vista Lay". Most CMs don't hang out in the parks off duty but if you head over to the bars in the Crossroads Plaza right outside the park, you'll find plenty of them drunk and partying it up college style. Good luck.
Hmm I never heard of this before, maybe I should try my luck :D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom