For those who fly Westjet into Orlando...

NewfieFan

Original Poster
Starting in November WestJet will bring you a little Disney magic on board your flight!
Enjoy free classic Disney cartoons, snacks, prizes and much more.

Sounds cute for the kids (and adults :lookaroun)!

Thought I'd pass it along...

NewfieFan

Original Poster
How neat. We're flying Continental in December, not Westjet. They were more expensive and not as convenient, but this is definitely cool!

Yeah, I wish we had other options... but it's really only Westjet or Air Canada around these parts.

You guys can get a direct flight from Halifax, can't you?

We always fly Westjet... so for our next trip I'll have to let everyone know what the snacks and cartoons were like!

Yeah, we can get direct flights in high season, late December-late April. But only with Air Canada, Westjet and the charters. With the US carriers and off-season with AC and Westjet we have to connect. And we usually travel off-season.:brick:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
And I thank you for flying WestJet. I work for the company that designs and installs the TVs in their aircraft. Done in Orlando too!

NewfieFan

Original Poster
And I thank you for flying WestJet. I work for the company that designs and installs the TVs in their aircraft. Done in Orlando too!

Cool!

I was on a brand new plane this past March and it didn't even have the TVs installed yet. Is that normal? Do they start using the planes before the TVs are in?

flyer31

I am a Flight Attendant at WestJet, and yes, it is normal for the planes to be flown before the TV's are installed. We get the aircraft new and direct from the Boeing factory, but the TV's are installed in Orlando at a later time, since they want to put the planes into service right away!!!

I am looking forward to the Disney campaign in November...should be a lot of fun on our MCO and LAX flights!! I am also excited to experience it for myself when I head down to Orlando for MY Disney vacation at the end of November!!!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Cool!

I was on a brand new plane this past March and it didn't even have the TVs installed yet. Is that normal? Do they start using the planes before the TVs are in?

Sorry! Missed your question. But yes, depending on the airline, we don't always get them fresh. JetBlue ALWAYS brings them right to us. More a part of their branding tho. When people think JB, they think TVs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom