For those who can't be at the AC tonight: Kungaloosh Vicariously

Captain Hank

Original Poster
They're recent, but according to the dates they've been around for a little while. With the number of CMs that were employed at the AC, there have been "last shows" for lots of the characters for the past little while.

Disneyson 1

Now wouldn't this be a great late-night special on ABC? They could update it a little and add more characters and special effects and it could have musical guests and celebrities. Maybe like a new muppet show?

Disneyson 1

So as we approach our final Kungaloosh and the last HOOPLA!, I want to take the time to say that this place was awesome, that I hope all of the wonderful performers at this show get a job somewhere else at Disney, and that the club find a fitting place in Yester- world and the future. Thank you and goodnight!

MGMBoy

If any of you guys want 640x480 quality of any of my videos, just let me know. I'll figure out a way to get them to you. I'm CAIRat on YouTube/Google Video.

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Well, thus ends an era. I'm glad those of you who watched enjoyed this little imitation AC. And Disneyson 1--glad you enjoyed it. Too bad you couldn't have experienced the real AC, it was at least 10x better.

Good night everyone, and Kungaloosh! :wave:

Edit: and, wow, Sutter Bestwick lives! Thanks Str8Fan2005

a2grafix

Captain Hank -- thanks for the trip down memory lane. Some of those clips I've never seen before, and in digging a little further found clips dating back to 2003.

The Adventurers Club will be sorely missed. I've visited only a handful of times, first in 1990, then 1993, then finally after a long lapse (14 years), October 2007 and just this past August. In all 10 times, and each night - it was like visiting the club for the first time ever.

I'm so glad I scheduled a trip in August and had the welcome distraction of fun before my current work schedule that will keep me busy through the end of the year.

Hoopla! Kungaloosh!

Well, thus ends an era. I'm glad those of you who watched enjoyed this little imitation AC. And Disneyson 1--glad you enjoyed it. Too bad you couldn't have experienced the real AC, it was at least 10x better.

Good night everyone, and Kungaloosh! :wave:

Edit: and, wow, Sutter Bestwick lives! Thanks Str8Fan2005

Wow, Thanks for putting this together Hank. Wish I could have been a part of it last night. I'll be bookmarking this thread to watch again in the future.

For the first and last time, Sutter Bestwick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS1SuK_P6mU

That was awesome! I was wondering what kind of surprises they would have for the last night. Thanks for posting the video :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom