For those staying at All Stars the week of may 30-june 3rd.....

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok so I'm so excited that my daughters School band will be competing at our absolute favorite place WDW , and after saving like a nut hubby and I and our youngest are going as well (this school trip to Disney was not cheap, lol)!! But anyhow we will be staying at our home resort of SSR, the school band of I believe 100 plus 12-13yr olds will be at All Stars... So For all those that are going in that time span and staying there, i will APPOLOGIZE now, lol!! I know how well my daughter acts,(heck us going every year since she was 1 she could be their tour guide) but that many preteens all together.....I can only imagine..They do have a pretty extensive schedule and the rules they must follow while there sound pretty strict , which is great no BS, But just wanted to give a heads up! And as a side note So very proud that my daughters band is getting this oppourtunity, they really are really good, lol
So if you see a lovely rainbow of Orange and black (horrid school colors BTW) thats them WOOHOO West Warwick RI!!!!! And I get an extra Disney vacation to boot out of the deal, lol

Tiggerfanatic

Ha!Ha! My DD's high school colors were orange and black, and when she went off to college, guess what their colors were - orange & black! I wore orange and black for 10 years (I even have a pair of bright orange Converse tennis shoes) - we couldn't escape it!

Missymoe4

In high school I had the opportunity to do some thing like this (marching down Main Street and in HS). Anyhow, Disney freaked the high schoolers out. They take no funny business and they make it known. If you're caught doing/saying something or acting like a 'typical kid,' they kick you out: no explanation needed. If Disney people ran high schools, the deans office may become extinct. Lol.

PolynesianPrincess

Me and my family will be at All Star Sports part of that week. Do you know which All Star they will be at? Hopefully the group will be well behaved. 100 kids isn't really too many. I've seen groups of many more that acted awful.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Me and my family will be at All Star Sports part of that week. Do you know which All Star they will be at? Hopefully the group will be well behaved. 100 kids isn't really too many. I've seen groups of many more that acted awful.
As of now I dont. We'll find out all the rest of the trip info next week....I know going by what the teachers and my daughter have said they are taking no BS, someone misbehaves, whether in park or at resort ,immediate plane ride home.. Which is good! I have faith they'll be good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom