For those of us who would really want to live in Disneyworld, the next best thing!

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
My dad had a saying, "if someone wasn't buying, they wouldn't be building"! not sure how much that is true but if money were no object...

https://www.orlandoprivateresidences.com/

Welcome to legendary Four Seasons living—at Walt Disney World Resort. The portfolio of Four Seasons Private Residences is expanding—in a very magical way—within the private residential community of Golden Oak. Inside this enchanted enclave, an effortless lifestyle is enjoyed at the place known for creating lasting memories—Walt Disney World Resort. A place you can laugh. A place you can dream. And now, a place you can live.

starting price 5 Mil.

FSPRO-Masthead-Web-Crops---1200x500-002.jpg

Golden Oaks is a lovely place, for most of us a Lotto win away!
There are lots of lovely new homes at more affordable prices and we have a good series of blog articles to guide people through their first buying process.
The articles are broken into sections for easy reading and we take a very honest view, showing the highs and lows of property ownership.
Click here Orlando Home Buying Guide

s&k'smom

I was literally just on this site, homes are absolutely gorgeous. Have my megabucks lottery ticket in my pocket and yeah it's the first thing I would do!

Walt d

So do you think you could, buy land at the oak. And drop a double wide there, hgtv shabby chic? Chicken coop in the back , old ford in the front on blocks. As a decorative fountain” were is that ticket?

Benjamin_Nicholas

The idea is nice, but the way they're shoehorning in homes into that very small neighborhood is odd.

And just wait... There's a condo tower being planned next to the 4S neighborhood, effectively casting a huge shadow on all of those $10+ million homes.

The idea is nice, but the way they're shoehorning in homes into that very small neighborhood is odd.

And just wait... There's a condo tower being planned next to the 4S neighborhood, effectively casting a huge shadow on all of those $10+ million homes.
Completely agree. Shoehorn is the right word, and very odd the right feeling. Zero privacy. For that price point I wouldn't want to listen to the grandchildren next door coming in at midnight from Disney Springs. Hate to sound all 'get off my lawn' but for $2+M.....get off my lawn' lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom