1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

For those of us who would really want to live in Disneyworld, the next best thing!

Discussion in 'Vacation Homes and Villas' started by eliza61nyc, Oct 6, 2017.

1. eliza61nyc

eliza61nyc Active Member

My dad had a saying, "if someone wasn't buying, they wouldn't be building"! not sure how much that is true but if money were no object...

https://www.orlandoprivateresidences.com/

Welcome to legendary Four Seasons living—at Walt Disney World Resort. The portfolio of Four Seasons Private Residences is expanding—in a very magical way—within the private residential community of Golden Oak. Inside this enchanted enclave, an effortless lifestyle is enjoyed at the place known for creating lasting memories—Walt Disney World Resort. A place you can laugh. A place you can dream. And now, a place you can live.

starting price 5 Mil.

[​IMG]

2. TotalOrlando

TotalOrlando Member

Golden Oaks is a lovely place, for most of us a Lotto win away!
    There are lots of lovely new homes at more affordable prices and we have a good series of blog articles to guide people through their first buying process.
    The articles are broken into sections for easy reading and we take a very honest view, showing the highs and lows of property ownership.
    Click here Orlando Home Buying Guide

3. s&k'smom

s&k'smom Well-Known Member

I was literally just on this site, homes are absolutely gorgeous. Have my megabucks lottery ticket in my pocket and yeah it's the first thing I would do!