For the first time in forever: lots of new attractions and entertainment

wdwgreek

Original Poster
For the first time in what feels like forever there are a whole slate of new things to do. My last trip was in March of 2016 so not that long ago. But im going back tomorrow for a week. The new things are as follows:
-New Soarin
- Tuesday the frozen ever after attraction
-new exhibits in the norway and china
-new acts in Canada and morroco
- new castle stage show
-while not rivers of light, jungle book nighttime show
- nightime safarri
-new animal kingdom entertainment
- tree of life awakening
-star wars a galactic celebration
-that new ice cream shop at the boardwall
- and all the restaurants at Disney springs.

I can't remeber the last time this many new things were debuting across property. Thought!? I know im excited!

mf1972

our last trip was 10/15, & we're heading back 10/16. looking forward to the new soarin ride, night time at AK & their new shows, Star Wars fireworks at HS, I guess the frozen ride, & some of the new eateries at DS.
I did catch a bit of the new castle show on YouTube. wasn't really impressed, but that's just me.

21stamps

For the first time in what feels like forever there are a whole slate of new things to do. My last trip was in March of 2016 so not that long ago. But im going back tomorrow for a week. The new things are as follows:
-New Soarin
- new castle stage show
- nightime safarri
- tree of life awakening

I can't remeber the last time this many new things were debuting across property. Thought!? I know im excited!
Me too!!!! Is it sad that I'm extra excited about a Sprinkles in Disney Springs?lol

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
etdej29.jpg

JohnD

-New Soarin
- new castle stage show
- nightime safarri
- tree of life awakening

Going in the fall for exactly these reasons. Hoping ROL is also open by then.

Clamman73

Compared to last fall to this fall, I'm looking forward to some of the same things...New Soarin', no more walls at Norway, changes in entertainment, DAK nighttime stuff, couple of the Springs things, MK 45th, the new COP paint job, but gonna skip Halloween party this year to put that money into a day at Islands for Kong, redone Hulk, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom